Favorite Fighting Games ! (Arcade style)

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
27 posts Page 2 of 2
As soon as me & my friend gets "Street Fighter X Tekken"..we'll gonna challenge each other!! because he's Street Fighter guy & I'm a Tekken Guy, so the fight needs to be done! & I'm 100% sure I can kick his Street Fighter Characters asses with Tekken characters (Especially with Kazuya, my favourite Tekken Character) :devil:

I'm looking forward to "Tekken X Street Fighter", not so much "Street Fighter X Tekken"! but still gonna buy both versions just for Tekken! sorry guy's..I'm not much of Street Fighter fan! :D Haha

anyways..to the fellow Tekken players..nice to meet you on here! :bow: :rock:
to the Street Fighter players..you are all my rivals! :rofl: :devil:
Since 1998 up to date has always been "King of Figthers 98'." Too bad KOF 98'UM does not have an arcade version. :(
Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive and Mortal Combat.
I love fighting games!!

I'll try to limit my picks.

3D:
Dead or Alive series
Soul Calibur series
Virtua Fighter 4
Tekken 5 & 6
(and some of the Naruto and DBZ games are fun every now and then)

2D:
King of Fighters series
Street Fighter series
Capcom vs SNK
Last Blade 2
Garou: Mark of the Wolves

And of course then there was M.U.G.E.N.!!!

So after this there will be a realistic favorite fighting games topic?
tekken and Street fighter but i actually like all kind of fighting games even i'm not so good
Good choices with Garou and Last Blade 2 Sarutobi! For me I used to love Tekkan but have drifted away from it, my friend got me into Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom (though I'm mediocre at it) and King of Fighters XII. Always like Melty blood and I can't wait for the Persona fighting game. What I need to do is get a working Dreamcast to start playing Project Juctice (aka wrongly as Rival Schools 2) again.
Mortal Kombat! :)
well......
nice topic here.
so as me,Killer Instinct was my favorite! That game consumed many quarters of mine...
THA KING OF FIGHTAS! I'm hanging out to see if Ryuji Yamazaki will be a DLC character for King of Fighters XIII :D

I love fighting games but I'm pretty bad at them to be honest
No one played Bloody Roar series ? That's my favourite fighting game. I also like Tekken, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat & Naruto/Dragon Ball games (although they're not really arcade).
best one for me has to be King of Fighter 97, with Iori as the favorite character. that game was so addictive. used to play it all the time. after that comes Tekken.
I am hoping it will be tekken tag tournement ^^. The game that I played most in arcades was street fighter 2. that game was so fun with friends.
27 posts Page 2 of 2