whats in your bag.purse or backpack?

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
21 posts Page 2 of 2
I thought it was pretty happening to eat ham with a knife
reina wrote:

omg a true gaki fan is here :@
i totally forgot about that man.... i really wish i am the one who replied with that 8)
Right now I'm at school so I got:
A computer
Two notebooks
A workbook for math, social studies and science
My lovely HTC
iPod and earplugs
Wallet
A bottle of elderflower cordial
My pencil case
I usually carry at least two mangas and a book in my bag. Then of course the keys to my apartment and my wallet.
Wallet, keys and notebooks for my university. Some cottage cheese, water and a chewing gum :)
I usually just carry this to work and to friends/Family's houses.

13" Macbook Pro
Notepad
Pen
DVD Spindle
SATA to USB Adapter
PSP Controller for Roms
Random dollar bills
Bottle of Tylenol

-- 07.06.2012, 00:45 --

joker wrote:
reina wrote:

omg a true gaki fan is here :@
i totally forgot about that man.... i really wish i am the one who replied with that 8)

Maybe he used the knife to trim his hair since one day he found some crap in it? :rofl:
21 posts Page 2 of 2