whats in your bag.purse or backpack?

out of curiosity I’m wondering whats in your bag.purse or backpack? because I realized that I carry a lot of stuff here’s what I carry:

1 notebook
3 manga volumes
5 magazines (popular science,popular mechanics,EGM, PC World and macworld)
a bottle of water
2 pens
Ipod classic(120gb)
spare headphones
spicy peanuts(any brand will do as long as its spicy)
gum and candy(random but gum is always winter fresh,big red and black balck)
glasses case
glasses cleaning and repair kit
nintendo 3ds

whats in yours?

Scattered jellybeans, used bus fare tickets, wallet, red umbrella, a few months old newspaper, a pen, sunglasses, a small bottle of scented lotion, a ziplock bag for of mixed candies/chocolate, stapled papers with a list of dangerous preservatives/additives to avoid, my work uniform, and a few spare clothing.

My phone
Plastic bags
Tickets
Books
MP3
Photo camera
Money (not in a safe, I throw in my bag XD)
Earphone

My purse:
rope
handkerchief
smelling salt

mp4 of gaki collection 8)
HP
bottle of drink
psp
notebook
pen
mp3
apron :rofl:

Usually I go up with:

Water/Energy drink
MP4
notebook
pens
cap
sunglasses/regular glasses’ case
earphones
16 gb USB flash drive with everything important :inlove: (+backup on my laptop in case I loose it)
salted roasted cornflour :inlove:
book/magazine I recently bought (if I didn’t finish them yet)

Money/Phone [b:2v91biav]always in my pockets[/b:2v91biav] ! Ever since I was agressed once. It was a rainy day, the street was almost desert (by daylight btw), I runned from the agressor but he caught me from my bag, so I let the bag slip and got away…

Since I abandonned the bag, the guy said to himself that it probably doesn’t contain anything valuable (otherwise I wouldn’t have abandoned it so easily) and some car conductors started to come to our way (since they saw the pursuit lol) so he just threw it and went away… and I got my bag back…

But I guess it won’t make much difference in other situations lol

iphone
sometimes 3ds

makeup, money, phone, knife

[quote="reina":2kkt6sgg]makeup, money, phone, knife[/quote:2kkt6sgg]

[img:2kkt6sgg]http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/17446174/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/280/height/280/knife-k-lol-bang-omg-noob_design.png[/img:2kkt6sgg]

Small bottle of alcohol
DS
PSP
Ds charger
PSP charger
Earphones
External HD
Usb Cable

No matter how organized i try to keep it, whenever i need something, all the cables form a bird’s nest and I end up having to remove everything from the bag.

[quote="reina":328y6e0v]makeup, money, phone, knife[/quote:328y6e0v]
wtf a knife what for? do you stab a lot of people?

for fruit maybe or even survival :P

fake money

^^ this is a funny question :D

this is what’s usually in my bag:
Manga books (currently reading Gantz)
cellphone (with earphones)
digital camera (you never know what your gonna see…so I always have my camera with me)
Death Note pad (yes…I do own one & I will write your name in it if you pi** me off ^^ Haha) :devil:
wallet (containing my money & photo of my girlfriend in it) :)
couple of pens
skin care wipes

Never really had the habit to put money in a wallet… I usually just put them in my pockets

I thought it was pretty happening to eat ham with a knife

[quote="reina":8mt4rhgy]I thought it was pretty happening to eat ham with a knife[/quote:8mt4rhgy]
omg a true gaki fan is here :@
i totally forgot about that man… i really wish i am the one who replied with that 8)

Right now I’m at school so I got:
A computer
Two notebooks
A workbook for math, social studies and science
My lovely HTC
iPod and earplugs
Wallet
A bottle of elderflower cordial
My pencil case

I usually carry at least two mangas and a book in my bag. Then of course the keys to my apartment and my wallet.

Wallet, keys and notebooks for my university. Some cottage cheese, water and a chewing gum :)