Games on your smart-device

What are your favorite Games or also Apps on your Device?

I use Samsung Galaxy S, unlocked and branding removed, Android Gingerbrad 2.3.3

After trying many Apps and Games finally I’ve got not much Games on it, just some small ones like Tetris and "Bubble removing"-games for boring in-between times.

my most used Apps:
Go Launcher EX (wonderful customizable home replacement application)
Cardiotrainer (track and record your fitness activity)
Zedge (thousands of free ringtones wallpapers and notification sounds)

…hrmph…, please do not use this thread for whining or bashing on any Hard- or Software which someone likes to use. :bow:

I’m currently addicted to Asphalt 6 and Tiny Wings on my iPod Touch.

I’d love to give an answer but the blackberry isn’t very supported. I did like the South Park Mega Millionaire game on the app store when I got the chance to play with it.

+1 pacman, my blackberry bold 9700 can’t keep up in front of iPhones and Android-based smartphones. I’ll soon move to an android phone, probably a galaxy S.

I’ve got a HTC Desire and I have the 3 versions of Angry Birds (normal, seasons and Rio) and…Alchemy :D

I got my Galaxy S, but may I ask: what’s the advantages of rooting it?

This is for my Android Thunderbolt: For the longest time I was playing 9 Innings: Pro Baseball, but after completing an entire season and winning the world series, it lost it’s appeal. I also played a ton of Let’s Golf 2, but after having to transfer to a new cell, I lost all of my trophies. So as of right now I’m using a wonderful SNES emulater called SNES A.D. and playing Final Fantasy 6 (FF3 SNES release). The buttons and D-Pad are touch screen and work really well for a free app. Rigth now I’m almost 20 hours into the playthrough.