What should i watch now?

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey, im new to Gaki no tsukai but i find it very entertaining (i'm from Sweden so never heard of this until recently, im 22yr)

I've watched all of Absolutely tasty & all Batsu games and i rly enjoyed those. What series/show would be next that is a must see? I don't know Japanese unfortunately so eng sub is a criteria.
I've tried to find good ones that i might like but there is so many videos.

Any suggestions? Thanks
Cosplay Bus Tour series :inlove:
Thank you, ill have a look right away!
Cosplay Bus Tour only has 3 subbed episodes. If english sub is your main criteria, one of my recommendation is 5 Rangers (here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1545). All short episodes are subbed. then Kiki Series.
I found the Hamada and Matsumoto Team fights on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyjJcJdG ... re=related
gotsuikanji
No subs
My personal favorite! You Must Watch Now or Surrender Your Latex!! Love, Queen Endo

Enjoy :)
Try Kiki series , Downtown talk and Silent Library ;D
:D the upper One Virgin's vedio is not bad, you can watch it! :hug:
Hrmm... If it's entertaining downtown stuff you're looking for than you should probably go for some of the lincoln stuff in the thread, Pie or Kiss is Hilarious!

But if it's Gaki... it's gotta be the dice batsu or batsu experiment or even the one where Hamada goes to Russia (but i think you've already seen that one eheh..., if you want an insight into the history of Gaki, then try to find something called history of the Batsu game (you've probably seen this one already too... man i'm slow...:( )
devilzer wrote:
Hey, im new to Gaki no tsukai but i find it very entertaining (i'm from Sweden so never heard of this until recently, im 22yr)

I've watched all of Absolutely tasty & all Batsu games and i rly enjoyed those. What series/show would be next that is a must see? I don't know Japanese unfortunately so eng sub is a criteria.
I've tried to find good ones that i might like but there is so many videos.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Kul med andra från Sverige;D

There are LOTS of subtitled vids around here (personally I have collected around 30 GB in my computer by now that is all subtitled). Crazyontv.com has most of it. Strongly recommended. But I recommend you to watch un-subtitled as well. After a while you understand more than you may think. Downtown uses english here and there and that, in combination with their body-language sometimes makes you understand what they are talking about (even though you don´t get the specifics), and that makes is funny anyway:D You will miss out on a lot of funny/hilarious videos if you only stick to subtitled videos. I don´t speak japanese, but I am slowly learning, most of it I have learned from watching both subtitled and non-subtitled vids with these guys, so come on, dive into it! :D

-- 05.07.2012, 11:26 --

Darkdagon769 wrote:
Hrmm... If it's entertaining downtown stuff you're looking for than you should probably go for some of the lincoln stuff in the thread, Pie or Kiss is Hilarious!

But if it's Gaki... it's gotta be the dice batsu or batsu experiment or even the one where Hamada goes to Russia (but i think you've already seen that one eheh..., if you want an insight into the history of Gaki, then try to find something called history of the Batsu game (you've probably seen this one already too... man i'm slow...:( )

Cutest id-pic EVER! From what show is it? Is it one of the games to decide who gets a batsu?
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
I agree, Lincoln has great episodes, like "Who's the #1 mascot" and "Friendly downtown with __insert name__"
Konya ga yamada!!
I should watch more of the Lincoln stuff
Hey guys i am really fed up from the the old movies and i want to watch something new,
do suggest me about latest movies because i dnt have any new dvd rip and i want to take new and different type of movie.