Question about Heipo-san

Does Heipo really act like a wuss in real life or is it just part of the show?

I think that’s just how he is. But, on the bright side, he supposedly has a really nice apartment.

Yes, that is his real personality. He is filthy rich though, so don’t feel badly for the guy.

He better for the shit he puts up with lol. My favorite heipo moment is when he had to go to the mountain with Tanaka.

How did Heipo make his money? Is it just from producing Downtown-related shows or did he get it from something else?

[quote="natsilane":177a4kov]How did Heipo make his money? Is it just from producing Downtown-related shows or did he get it from something else?[/quote:177a4kov]
he is the director, so you can just imagine how much he can make if Hamada can be so rich :tmi:

its an appeal but it might be his personality now. Previously before he was gaki’s director he was a mere salaryman in some shipping industtry. He joined them for a gameshow of gaki’s in 1989 and soon he gained some recognition at the time he was 40. its an appeal to the crowd to have someone even tanaka can bully.

I can understand the appeal cause its the same in chinese tv shows, They have a jester they can smack around. Its funny i like it but i also feel bad for him.

I hate him sometimes for acting like shit, but sometimes he is crucial to the show :)

i wouldnt say smack around, while he gets a fair bit of it, so does everyone else. plus i always noticed there was some kind of affection for him

anyway, theres a couple eps of him out and about on his own, and he doesnt seem any different to me. personally i think the man is hilarious

In one way, I kind of feel bad for Heipo. If there’s no acting involved, then his day-to-day life must be very difficult. That being said, despite all of that, he’s managed to be extremely successful. So in that respect, he is surprisingly tough! An interesting person, that Heipo.

REINA! WHO IS THE GIRL IN THE DISPLAY PIC? IS SHE CELEBRITY?? WHATS HER NAME??