Favorite TV shows

Seeing as though you are a member of this site I can only assume that Gaki no Tsukai or one of the many other Downtown shows are in your top list of favorite tv shows… What are some of your other favorite shows?

Personally I am a big Red Dwarf, Futurama, Scrubs, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, and Entourage fan.

If you have never heard of Red Dwarf before and you enjoy sci-fi & comedy check it out. Maybe I will make an off topic thread here at some point with some red dwarf episode in it. :-D

I like the “thinking” sows… Like Lost, Prison Break (Too bad it ended), Dr. House, Lie to Me, and those kind of shows…

And i like The Simpsons too :P

Terminator SCC, Firefly (why all shows with Summer Glau get canceled? xD), House MD, LOST, Futurama and Two and a half men are my favourites…
besides GnT of course…

I enjoy watching Simpsons too! and family guy, and those fun science shows like brainiac and mythbusters. CSI, criminal minds, Little Britain, whose line is it anyways…

I don’t really watch series anymore but if I were to name the ones I used to watch and enjoyed it would be Eureka!, Family Guy, Robot Chicken (still watching it <3), Bromwell High, and anything that’s got Gordon Ramsey in it.

I’m planning to watch Six Feet Under and Heroes in the future. Anyone like them?

I dont even watch shows really anymore besides anime because im so busy i cant juggle watching 20 different animes and tv shows…but i can name off a few

House, Family guy, The mighty boosh, etc…

anime wise Hellsing Ultimate OVA, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gintama, Berserk(more of the manga though)

1. The Office (US and UK versions)
  2. Flight of the Conchords
  3. 30 Rock
  4. Extras
  5. My Name is Earl
  6. So You Think You Can Dance (yeah thats rite, i like that show, so what!?!?!)

Sucks that Flight of the Conchords, Extras, and Earl are done tho X(

I have many favourites ^^ so here’s a list:

(Japanese TV: Variety/Owarai)
#1 Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!
#2 LINCOLN
#3 Downtown DX

(Japanese TV: JDrama/JHorror/Family)
#1 Sexy Voice and Robo
#2 Ashita Ga Arusa
#3 RESET
#4 Ring Saishusho
#5 Chakushin Ari
#6 Zeni Geba
#7 Tales of Terror from Tokyo
#8 Dark Tales From Japan

(Japanese TV: Music/Game/Sport)
#1 HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP
#2 Takeshi’s Castle
#3 Sasuke (Ninja Warrior)

(American/British TV)
#1 Jackass
#2 Viva La Bam
#3 Only Fools and Horses
#4 Shooting Stars
#5 Fresh Prince of Bel Air
#6 Punk’d

(Anime/Manga)
#1 Death Note
#2 Devilman
#3 Gungrave
#4 Gundam
#5 Guyver
#6 Fist of the North Star
#7 Detroit Metal City
#8 Initial D

Hmmm…

Takeshi’s Castle
Twenty Four
Six Feet Under
True Blood
Dexter
Dr. House
Married with Children
King Of Queens

a few of the shows i have watched/and are still watching other than downtown related:
southpark, entourage, smallville…
oh, and basically anything in discovery channel :)
alot of anime… gto, golden boy, samurai x, slamdunk, one piece…
and alot more manga. sorry, it’s just too much to list :stuck_out_tongue:
and hello! morning/haromoni@~

[quote:2sgqv8q6][i:2sgqv8q6]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2sgqv8q6]
I don’t really watch series anymore but if I were to name the ones I used to watch and enjoyed it would be Eureka!, Family Guy, Robot Chicken (still watching it <3), Bromwell High, and anything that’s got Gordon Ramsey in it.

I’m planning to watch Six Feet Under and Heroes in the future. Anyone like them?[/quote:2sgqv8q6]u mean eureka as in EUREKA 7 (anime??

i only watch family guy,…aammmmm… the rest i dont give a scooby…

Only me who loves 2 and a half men more then anything else? (well, gaki is better, of course). and then family guy and the simpsons, cause everyone knows about them, so if you watch it you always have something to talk about. and they´re are funny, too.

[color=#0000BF:30qh4dva]dr.house
friends
2days and 1Night(korean show)
star king(korean show)
2 and a half men
CSI:NY
ER[/color:30qh4dva]

Some of my favorite series are Lie to Me, Human Target, Archer, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Chappelle’s Show, South Park and Drawn Together.

my favorite TV shows are:
Lost
Dexter
House

I really like

Psych
Merlin
Dexter
Warehouse
Leverage
Man vs Wild

My favorites are probably:

Dexter
Friends
Simpsons
Two and a Half men

Love Dexter more than anything! Best show ever made in my opinion. I’ve never really liked those American crime shows, but Dexter, well, it’s the best thing ever! Just waiting for season 5 now:)

Big Bang Theory, Caprica, Family guy, south park and all start trek series. Yes i am a a star trek fanatic xD

Mine favorite shows are:
Lost
Family Guy
Smallville
South Park