Which is better, Mediafire or Megaupload?

Hey there, I was wondering if you have any opinions on which is better between mediafire and megaupload.

At the moment I’ve got a mediafire account which I upload subbed videos to, which was fine until recently
when I put up a Lincoln episode. After 130 downloads or so it said that the account reached its bandwidth for the
download of that file or some shiz. I tried looking on the megaupload site for information on their benefits but it wasn’t
all that informative. The prices were a lot cheaper than mediafire too but so I might switch to that anyway but just wanted to
ask people’s opinions first.

[quote="GodzillaRadio":2ch4hpw3]Hey there, I was wondering if you have any opinions on which is better between mediafire and megaupload.

At the moment I’ve got a mediafire account which I upload subbed videos to, which was fine until recently
when I put up a Lincoln episode. After 130 downloads or so it said that the account reached its bandwidth for the
download of that file or some shiz. I tried looking on the megaupload site for information on their benefits but it wasn’t
all that informative. The prices were a lot cheaper than mediafire too but so I might switch to that anyway but just wanted to
ask people’s opinions first.[/quote:2ch4hpw3]
mediafire provide a free download limit, which means the range for multiple download is not limited(so far i downloaded 20 files in a row)
megaupload provide their user with the promotion happy hour where the user can download as premium at some time range(i am using them)

In term of upload, the megaupload is unlimited, and the speed is also not bad
mediafire upload is slow thats all i know about them 8)

Its depend where you live ^^
In France MU is (very) fast, depend of your connexion and/or the moment you want to download. MF is slower.
And I know some countries have restriction, they can’t download with MU…For us, Rapishare and Fileserve sucks XD

MU is nice and fast here in the UK i get 700kbs+, mediafire around 120kb. Not fused either way though.

p.s. fileserve sucks ass in england too XD

media fire

lol yeah I was assuming that mediafire or megaupload would be the best from experience trying to download from them.
Rapidshare used to be okay but now…it’s a pile of dog terd.
and the others are more or less in between somewhere.

They main thing I’m curious about is this bandwidth thing. I though that was only for when I download stuff but it seems
to also be for when others are trying to download one of my files. As I said before it’s a Lincoln episode and after about 130 downloads
it would come up with a page saying it’s ‘Temporarily unavailable because I don’t have enough band width blah blah’.

Just wondering if you know if megaupload is better in that respect, or at least how much they give you per month.

Anyway, thanks for all you help so far :bow:

mediafire for small files
megaupload for large files which is above 200mb O_O
i usually use mediafire when happy hour for megaupload is over

[url=http://torrentfreak.com/megaupload-shut-down-120119/:259zm4pu]RIP Megaupload, along with Megavideo.[/url:259zm4pu] ;(

Mediafire is great for smaller files. But yeah, for Gaki viewers MU is always better.

I really really really hope its not permanent. >< I dont want to re-upload everything I have.

Haha yeah, so lucky I chose mediafire. Except who knows, they might bring that down next…
Can’t the just ban the site in America if it’s some American thing? Why does the rest of the world have to be affected buy it too?
That’s just bull crap :@

It is. But what can we do. From now on, the best bet would be Multiupload.

Talk about redundant question :)