Gaki-no-Tsukai Fan Art~

For no reason, I decided to draw the Gaki Team.
[img:3v08xnf6]http://i42.tinypic.com/21j53cg.jpg[/img:3v08xnf6]

Now, why ever would you draw Hamada with a monkey tail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice. :D

[quote="Yukito":11y48eek]Now, why ever would you draw Hamada with a monkey tail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice. :D[/quote:11y48eek]
I don’t know~ just a lot of evidence that he’s part monkey.

Thanks.

[quote="Jimmy Channel":36kdhe68][quote="Yukito":36kdhe68]Now, why ever would you draw Hamada with a monkey tail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice. :D[/quote:36kdhe68]

Thanks.[/quote:36kdhe68]

Or should we say…Gorilla… :lol:

[quote="iwan00spect":3deoi90k][quote="Jimmy Channel":3deoi90k][quote="Yukito":3deoi90k]Now, why ever would you draw Hamada with a monkey tail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice. :D[/quote:3deoi90k]

Thanks.[/quote:3deoi90k]

Or should we say…Gorilla… :lol:[/quote:3deoi90k]

Or Chimpanzee. :bow:

So you’re related to Jimmy Onishi right? Because this is really great stuff. :lol:

In this case, I give it ten ten ten ten etc. :D

[quote="autopolyploid":2td9dqjm]So you’re related to Jimmy Onishi right? Because this is really great stuff. :lol:[/quote:2td9dqjm]

Everytime he appears, he puts a smile on my face. :bow:

– 14.01.2012, 13:32 –

[quote="Doorslammer":2td9dqjm]In this case, I give it ten ten ten ten etc. :D[/quote:2td9dqjm]

ten ten ten ten ten. :clap:

Most of your… lotions

[quote="autopolyploid":2wr4xbnq]So you’re related to Jimmy Onishi right? Because this is really great stuff. :lol:[/quote:2wr4xbnq]

I see what you did there :geek:

omg, wow, that’s GREAT O_O You’re kind of inspiring me to try my hand at drawing these guys now, too. XD

That is super cool! Awesome art! O.o

~L~

not sure if it counts as art, but i made my own gaki shirt yesterday after searching online for merchandise and coming up empty
[img:1sisz4s3]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e261/apocolyptichopes/2012-05-23_12-30-23_856.jpg[/img:1sisz4s3]