Found a good uploading site.

Hi there. I don’t really know how to start and if it’s in the right section, but most people read General Discussion so here goes.

I visited a website for quite a while and they used to upload stuff from this site, and it didn’t hit me earlier to post that upload site here(what an idiot, right?) So yeah. The site is this one basically: http://filesflash.com/

It has 1GB no registration upload limit. And if you register the limit get’s upto 10GB. Registering is free. Theres no ads when downloading and there’s only 45 sec wait time(similar to most upload sites).

I hope this somehow solves the uploading problem and if anyone uses it please post below if it worked for you perfectly. Has I tried myself, it worked nicely for me.

[b:3iqbc5n5]P.S:[/b:3iqbc5n5] Zurui, I posted the info on your chat earlier, but forgot to add the site itself, lolol. Try it out on your next upload and lets see how it goes, bro. See you there!

[quote="Remember":ywmy8rw4]Hi there. I don’t really know how to start and if it’s in the right section, but most people read General Discussion so here goes.

I visited a website for quite a while and they used to upload stuff from this site, and it didn’t hit me earlier to post that upload site here(what an idiot, right?) So yeah. The site is this one basically: http://filesflash.com/

It has 1GB no registration upload limit. And if you register the limit get’s upto 10GB. Registering is free. Theres no ads when downloading and there’s only 45 sec wait time(similar to most upload sites).

I hope this somehow solves the uploading problem and if anyone uses it please post below if it worked for you perfectly. Has I tried myself, it worked nicely for me.

[b:ywmy8rw4]P.S:[/b:ywmy8rw4] Zurui, I posted the info on your chat earlier, but forgot to add the site itself, lolol. Try it out on your next upload and lets see how it goes, bro. See you there![/quote:ywmy8rw4]
i will try this after mediafire
A question, how about the download speed… and upload speed

Thanks Remember,
I’ll check it out.

FYI: Fileserve is now available for download again. For how long, who knows :P

[quote="zurui":rcye80kb]Thanks Remember,
I’ll check it out.

FYI: Fileserve is now available for download again. For how long, who knows :P[/quote:rcye80kb]

Yeah to bad all of your files are not avalible for download :/. "Link expired contact fileserv support"

Just checked out fileserve. Didn’t check to see if it was back. Anyways, no problem.

About the upload speed, I had around 100kb/s , but it might be diferent for some other people. And I didn’t get to download any big file to tell you exactly how is the download speed. Will have to check that out.

Exploiting a site on beta for our own ends. Brilliant.
[b:2zuhw65q]Here’s a puppy for your trouble.[/b:2zuhw65q]
[img:2zuhw65q]http://hapshack.com/images/tp0uB.jpg[/img:2zuhw65q]

They’ve had that ‘‘beta’’ thing up there since I found it. Around 6 months ago. And it’s probably been there even before, don’t know exactly for how long it has been there tho. Who knows why they still have ‘‘beta’’ on it.

And that puppy is cute. Lol.