FAN-ART GALLERY idea!

I really love this website and the poeple in this forum, and i think the forum should be expanded to make it more captivating and livelier.
so ill get straight to the point…i think there should be a fan art gallery so poeple whos willing to post artworks regarding gaki no tsukai can exhibit their own.

Well there’s a few already in the general discussion section. But i’m totally positive this is a Good idea.

+1

The only thing is that there aren’t that many GnT fans drawing right now… so using a multi-user art gallery script might be too much effort for what it’s worth. (I wouldn’t object if somebody did it!)

Some ideas:

• Create a Fan Stuff/Fan Art sub-forum on gaki-no-tsukai.com and host images off-site
  • There’s a club on deviantART that fell into disuse; we could dust that off.
  • Set up a multi-user Tumblr account. Tumblr is popular with the fanart crowd and it’s not too hard to follow without an account e.g. you can follow the RSS feed. Downsides: commenting and discussion is a pain in the butt!

EDIT: I see there are some image gallery plug-ins for phpBB too but implementing them would take time…