Personality Test (Sort of)

So, what is this? I’ll tell you!
it’s a personality test originally created by Carl Gustav Jung, a swiss psychologist.
There are 16 types of personalities, and each one has special traits which are positive or negative.
Depending on which personality you have, there are particular likings.
For example : I’m an INTP. Wtf is an INTP you ask? An INTP is a rather introverted person, which likes to live in his own world, in which he creates new things, or combines already existent things. (This doesn’t mean, that I’m smart.)
[b:29x7sjvk][url=http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTP_rel.html:29x7sjvk]INTP[/url:29x7sjvk]
[url=http://www.celebritytypes.com/intp.php:29x7sjvk]Famous INTP[/url:29x7sjvk][/b:29x7sjvk]

Altogether there are 2 major types of personalities: The extroverted and the introverted type. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extroversion_and_introversion:29x7sjvk]click me for more info[/url:29x7sjvk]
I’d like you, for interest purposes, to take this test and post the results. I’m tremendously interested what’ll come out, which personality the major part of this forum is, and how much you could identify yourself with the descriptions shown.

Here’s the [b:29x7sjvk][url=http://kisa.ca/personality/:29x7sjvk]test[/url:29x7sjvk][/b:29x7sjvk]. Please answer honestly.
And here are the [b:29x7sjvk][url=http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html:29x7sjvk]Portraits[/url:29x7sjvk][/b:29x7sjvk] of each character.

Please keep in mind, that this process isn’t 100% accurate, and it’ll never be. Every Human is unique, and has his own memories,way of living and so on. The text is indeed generalizing, and sometimes even inaccurate. But please, tell me afterwards how your "experience" was, and how much you could have identified yourself with it.

Ta-dah, your personality type is ENFP!

Extraverted (E) 75% Introverted (I) 25%
Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Perceiving (P) 73% Judging (J) 27%

Say’s i’m The Inspirer which I agree with as I am normally the speech maker etc in our class discussions and am known for being an on-the-spot stand up comedian or speech person, it’s the one skill I have :)

Great test found it interesting :)

edit: I did not say ta-da for the record it was the copy and paste :)

lol, I have a teacher at college who told us to take that test

I got INTJ, in other words, a "Mastermind". I apparently ahve the same personality as Bill Gates and Stephen hawking . :lol: :lol: :lol:

100% introvert
35% Intuitive
89% thinking
80% Judging

[quote="||—PEGO—||":3tj6vxb4]lol, I have a teacher at college who told us to take that test

I got INTJ, in other words, a "Mastermind". I apparently ahve the same personality as Bill Gates and Stephen hawking . :lol: :lol: :lol:

100% introvert
35% Intuitive
89% thinking
80% Judging[/quote:3tj6vxb4]

Oh man, way there. 100% introvert, you don’t like people at all pego :hug: !

Did you two do the character portraits?

I 89%
S 55%
T 60%
J 73%

Yeah I did, it did fit me quite well and the jobs were hilarious. Overall I think it ain’t perfect but it is very good at assessing you. Plus its true I never follow a project through or stick on the same subject however I promised it would change,move to Japan learn Japanese then set up a cage diving company.

[quote="al4bandi":3fxqx6i9][quote="||—PEGO—||":3fxqx6i9]lol, I have a teacher at college who told us to take that test

100% introvert
35% Intuitive
89% thinking
80% Judging[/quote:3fxqx6i9]

Oh man, way there. 100% introvert, you don’t like people at all pego :hug: !

Did you two do the character portraits?[/quote:3fxqx6i9]

:D :D no Strong (70%+) introvert is not hating people, they just don't like people all the time around them. but they do like people when they want.

Strong Extraverted is the opposite, they can’t survive without people around them. they get can depressed if they are alone.

yea I did character portrait too it said most INTJ’s become Engineers or scientists, and I am studying Engineering :D , so yea it fits me pretty well :rock:

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISFJ!

Introverted (I) 96% Extraverted (E) 4%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Judging (J) 68% Perceiving (P) 32%

Interesting.

I had already done this test before, got the same result :) …INFJ, a rare one :D

Introverted (I) 96%
Intuitive (N) 82%
Feeling (F) 75%
Judging (J) 50%

Oh, and yes, I relate a LOT, think this is the most fitting description I’ve seen so far.

[quote="Yakarin":12n4pkba]I had already done this test before, got the same result :) …INFJ, a rare one :D

Introverted (I) 96%
Intuitive (N) 82%
Feeling (F) 75%
Judging (J) 50%[/quote:12n4pkba]

I’m glad I’m not the only Introvert :D :D , when we did this test in class no body was more than 70 Introverted except 4 guys (me included)

Extraverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 91% Sensing (S) 9%
Feeling (F) 80% Thinking (T) 20%
Perceiving (P) 91% Judging (J) 9%

I consider myself slightly introverted, but by 50/50 they put it the other way 'round.

With the other letters, it seems I’m as intuitive and impulsive as a wild beast :rofl:

[quote="||—PEGO—||":2iabuckp][quote="Yakarin":2iabuckp]I had already done this test before, got the same result :) …INFJ, a rare one :D

Introverted (I) 96%
Intuitive (N) 82%
Feeling (F) 75%
Judging (J) 50%[/quote:2iabuckp]

I’m glad I’m not the only Introvert :D :D , when we did this test in class no body was more than 70 Introverted except 4 guys (me included)[/quote:2iabuckp]

Haha, I know what you mean :)

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISFP!
Introverted (I) 75% Extraverted (E) 25%
Sensing (S) 73% Intuitive (N) 27%
Feeling (F) 70% Thinking (T) 30%
Perceiving (P) 59% Judging (J) 41%

According to Myers-Briggs, ISFPs are peaceful, easygoing people who adopt a "live and let live" approach to life. They enjoy taking things at their own pace and tend to live in the moment. Although quiet, they are pleasant, considerate, caring, and devoted to the people in their lives. Though not inclined to debate or necessarily even air their views, their values are important to them.

Sounds accurate.

Ta-dah, your personality type is MoFo!

WTF!!! :o

ok , the real one:

Ta-dah, your personality type is INTJ!

Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
Thinking (T) 80% Feeling (F) 20%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

INTJ Rulz

[quote:3hgx3373][i:3hgx3373] INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion [b:3hgx3373]"Does it work?"[/b:3hgx3373] to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake … INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play … Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ’s Achilles heel … This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals … Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.
—Marina Margaret Heiss
[/i:3hgx3373][/quote:3hgx3373]

my phrase :geek:

[b:3h0gdr00]INTJ a scientist yeeeeeeee :S
[/b:3h0gdr00]
Introverted (I) 54% Extraverted (E) 46%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Thinking (T) 85% Feeling (F) 15%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%

BAM! Why am I not surprised? :rofl:

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISFP!

Introverted (I) 68% Extraverted (E) 32%
Sensing (S) 86% Intuitive (N) 14%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 64% Judging (J) 36%

I’m very amazed, that there is such a feedback.
But it’s quite mysterious that there is no other INTP here cO!

@Yakarin : Is it really true, that you sometimes can’t understand yourself? INFJ are very rare, I have a friend which is one. He has a very specific set of moral principles, ethics and thoughts.
It’s true that he’s quite helpful, and if he’s in a bad mood, he’ll kill everything :whew: !

cool I got INFJ whatever that is.

EDIT: - saying that just looked it up and yeah explains me quite well. And I am part of 1% of the worlds population! awesome.
Thought I was special. lol

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFJ!

Introverted (I) 61% Extraverted (E) 39%
Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
Feeling (F) 85% Thinking (T) 15%
Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

Here’s my score
The descriptions sounded fairly accurate.

Ta-dah, your personality type is INTP!

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Thinking (T) 65% Feeling (F) 35%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

Looks like we got all the geniuses of the world from this category…

INFP - The Idealist

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

The portrait makes me look like a bit of a wuss, which is 100% accurate hahahahah :|

No but seriously, I’ve been in a few online communities who took this test and usually the vast majority were Introverted iNtuitive something-something… the variety here is intriguing…