IF YOU'RE ON FACEBOOK, HELP ME PLEASE!!

Hello all of GNT land! I come asking a favor to everyone who has an FB account or was thinking about making one. I’m in an online photo contest with a grand prize of free gasoline for a year, I desperately need the chance to win it but I need your votes to get there. If you could spare me just a few mouse clicks, please do the following:

1. Head to www.facebook.com/TransUnion and "Like It"
  2. Click on "Fuel Your Finances Contest" on the left bar.
  3. Place a vote for "Anawat" and that’s it!

If you can spare the extra time, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE advertise this on your fb wall, twitter, ANYTHING!!! PLEASE GET IN VOTES FOR ME! The deadline is by Friday 3/16/2012 at noon Eastern US Standard Time.

If I win this week’s qualifier I promise to finish a new subtitle and release it by Friday 3/23!!! And if I can make it past this week and win the finals with GNT user support, I promise at least 3 subtitled videos by the end of April! So PLEASE…vote, post it here that you have voted (so I know that ya’ll are behind me) and thanks in advance!!!

I have a book on my face right now… but I don’t think that will help you win :(

[quote="iniquiti":dny0rbyo]I have a book on my face right now… but I don’t think that will help you win :([/quote:dny0rbyo]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’m not gonna lie to you … I did not get it the first time I read it :lol: :lol: but now I get it :D :D Nice word play !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

anyway, I hope you’re gonna win wingsluts ;)

I voted. Good luck!

I’ve got 12 hours left to the contest!!! Thanks to everyone who has voted so far! I’m still far behind though (I sense foul play cause the person who took the lead over me did it in 2 hours…so I’ma try a few tricks of mine as well) so I need your help!

Good luck wing ;)

How come that Christopher guy got 67% oO

He started off that way…I think he bought fb votes off ebay so…I’m trying to do the same. Cause a small investment now just might lead to a nice payoff later. Or at best…I learn a good lesson in social network game management (aka cheating legally :P ).

Woah, that Christopher guy is too much! …Good luck Wings, we got your back ;)

[quote="wingslats":2w973lip]He started off that way…I think he bought fb votes off ebay so…I’m trying to do the same. Cause a small investment now just might lead to a nice payoff later. Or at best…I learn a good lesson in social network game management (aka cheating legally :P ).[/quote:2w973lip]

Didn’t even know something like that existed! A few extra bucks per month won’t be too bad, I think I’m gonna look that up.

I put in a vote good luck! but this christopher guy :@

Dammit, you should have taken a picture with a kitty on your shoulder. That rival is very powerful. Either he has a lot of influence or he’s a filthy hacker :P

If you happen to come to Europe someday, here you have a driver ;)

So wing what happens now?

Lol…well I lost so…the vote buyer moves on and…I just continue w/ life as normal. Right now it’s spring break for me…so that means lots of chores to do around the house.

That’s a shame wings :(… but well, good luck with the chores!

Next time, photograph yourself absolutely covered in cats :3
Good luck (again)!