Lost Footage.... you be the judge

Now that I have your attention, [b:g4oyvulr][i:g4oyvulr][u:g4oyvulr]I could use your help[/u:g4oyvulr][/i:g4oyvulr][/b:g4oyvulr]! I recently entered into a contest that determines the winner by most views on their Youtube video! If you all could help me out and watch the video, I’d be extremely grateful.

Heck, you could just load up the video and let it play on mute while doing other things, I just need the views!

Please follow this link: [url:g4oyvulr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_U2FWNQLw[/url:g4oyvulr]

If you wish to comment on the video, please keep it PG-13 rated. Also, for those of you really awesome people who go to the video often (even if muted and in the background), and for those of you who view it once…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP!!! This community is great for all the laughter and enjoyment it brings to each other.

Thank you,
Dan

P.S. If you watch, please bump this thread. I’ll take it down closer to when the contest ends, but I’d hate to see it get buried!

Any one who likes the "Carry On" films and smokes like a chimney has my support ;)

Done, gl :)

I hate spam.
Spam is disgusting.

Your post is spam.

Just to let everyone know, I did contact an admin before posting this to make sure it was cool with them. They gave me the go ahead and recommended it go in this section. I hate spam too, that’s why I wanted to make sure this was alright.