Where do you go to to watch your videos?

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
That's regularly updated. I am now getting a potential virus warning when I go to my usual site crazyon.tv. Never gotten one before from there but now I'm reluctant to go there.

Gaki no Tsukai, Lincoln those are my favourites.
My channel. http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/Gozua/1:) (No Gaki or Lincoln though, I only upload stuff that are not up elsewhere.... mainly idol shows, like the awesome Utaban, or Akbingo and also dramas too. if gaki's, Lincolns, london hearts etc, disappear i'll put them up too but I doubt they will)

I download anything that I haven't seen if I can, if not then watch where its at, then write it down to look for, and yeah crazy on tv is down at the mo but his dailymotion channel is still ok.
Don't care much for streaming videos to be honest I just download whenever I see a new video. I found crazyontv to be good only to show to friends at a party or something :):)
http://J-Show.info - A Torrent Tracker Dedicated To Gaki No Tsukai
Lol But streaming has its own advantages. I live in a country where bandwidth is limited and stream videos provide a smaller sized format to download (Flv or mp4). Compare downloading a 300mb avi file to a 50-80mb flv is a massive difference.
Do any of you guys know any eng sub J variety shows excluding crazyontv and GodzillaRadio's Thread?
youku, veoh, dailymotion, shibatabread, gakifiles, eChie´s blog...
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
Dailymotion and Gakifiles. The best.
Gaki no Tsukai big enormous fan!
6 posts Page 1 of 1