Matsumoto Married?

Old news judging by the date [i:38z440zg]Monday 18th May, 12:45 PM JST[/i:38z440zg]

From the Gaki no Tsukai videos I’ve seen, I always assumed he was still single.
I believe they even made a joke about it at one point.

Downtown’s Matsumoto announces shotgun marriage to ex-weathergirl
Read more here:
[url:38z440zg]http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/downtowns-matsumoto-announces-shotgun-marriage-to-ex-weathergirl[/url:38z440zg]

the joke was 2007 in hospital. hamada asked or better to say started a conversation why he dont get married and if he wants to have kids etc.

the news is from this year. yes he should be father at end of the year. we just can wait and see if they are talking in batsu game 2009 about it. Just google “Rin Ihara” thats the women names. i guess is normal that person like matsu get 19 years younger girls =P

[quote:3qf94k6y]The announcement of the marriage came via fax by Matsumoto’s managing organization to several media outlets, including a personal message by Matsumoto himself: “My partner will become an average citizen [i.e. not an entertainer] and is currently pregnant. As this is a delicate time, I would like this to be dealt with as gently as possible. It would be best to hold a press conference, however this situation is awkward and I will refrain from doing so.”[8] The original faxed announcement did not contain details on Matsumoto’s wife; however it has become widely known that his new partner is Ihara.[8][/quote:3qf94k6y]

Basically he knocked her up so he married her. I can respect that.

…or he gave in to the never-ending ‘why don’t you marry / have kids’ jokes? :P

I doubt it was any one-night stand. More than likely they dated in secret.

Well its good that Mat-chan has finally gotten himself settled down… hopefully.

I wish him good luck with her and hope he will have his own family soon! :)

&& matsu jnr is gonna take over in a few years time a reccon hahahahah

…i think the wedding was top secret… i remember on a gaki vid yamazakis wedding was filmed && they actully captured the moment yamazaki cried… haha…

by the way Q— does yamazaki have a nickname… typing Y A M A Z A K I is loooooooooooong ?(

[quote:3o8arfir][i:3o8arfir]Originally posted by OzakIito[/i:3o8arfir]
&& matsu jnr is gonna take over in a few years time a reccon hahahahah

…i think the wedding was top secret… i remember on a gaki vid yamazakis wedding was filmed && they actully captured the moment yamazaki cried… haha…

by the way Q— does yamazaki have a nickname… typing Y A M A Z A K I is loooooooooooong ?([/quote:3o8arfir]

Yama-chan? I do believe I’ve heard Tanaka call him Saki-san/Zaki-san a few times though I can’t really confirm it though.

They usually call Yamazaki as Zaki-san or Yama-chan. I think Yama-chan is kawaii…

So… i was talking to my japanese friend and also Gaki fan, and he told me that Matsumoto’s daughter name is going to be Tera, but it’s strange, because Tera is Temple in japanese.

But he said that Matsumoto-san explained himself. Tera would be like Terra that means Earth. I think it is a good meaning, but still strange to be called by Matsumoto “Temple”.

Saki-san
Zaki-san

oh yeah now i remember i heard yeah Tanaka call him that
i’ll stick with Zaki -san…

[size=167:23pm11rv][color=blue:23pm11rv]thanks~[/color:23pm11rv][/size:23pm11rv]

don’t forget about Hou-san as well :P

here is the info about his baby name
[yt]Aesd6gedX2E[/yt]

nice find 4grandma… :flowers: