Dream character to cosplay?

Pretty much like what the title says, what’s you’re dream character to cosplay?

As for me, it’s got to be Count from Gankutsuou. But expensive is expensive; doubt I’d ever get it. ;A;
Though I did manage to get myself a Love is War Len cosplay for this year at Anime Revolution so… =w=

Character you just all around want to cosplay, or character you want to cosplay, and wish you could pull off completely?

I have cosplayed alot, but I don’t know. I have had my eyes set on a few cosplays I have always wanted to do.

[color=#FF0000:15kqvaf6]Reverie (Planetarian)[/color:15kqvaf6]
Kuroyukihime (Accel World)
Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon)
Totoria Helmond (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
Rosa (Final Fantasy 4)
Rydia (Final Fantasy 4)
Terra (Final Fantasy 6)
Celes (Final Fantasy 6)

[color=#FF0000:15kqvaf6]Sterkenburg Cranach (Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru)[/color:15kqvaf6]
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2)
Kain (Final Fantasy 4)

[color=#FF0000:15kqvaf6]Efreet Nacht (Gundam 0081 game)[/color:15kqvaf6]
Black Knight (White Knight Chronicles)

This is, granted I had the body and props for all of them. (Not that I am fat or anything, just proportioned for each character)

Red have been on my mind for over a year now.

dream cosplay would be…Mori Motonari or Date Masamune from Sengoku Basara… because I think they are really cool.
Some other character’s that I’d think about one day would be Kagura and Kamui from Gintama…
and some characters from Tales series because they always have intricate designs and pretty clothes!
Also my character from smt: imagine online lol

Vegeta.

I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to pull of Vegeta! It is impossible for me to do, but if I could, I TOTALLY would, even just once…And then find a Goku cosplayer to make out with. :D

~L~

This is the one forum on the entire internet where I didn’t have to hear about cosplay and some dipstick spamming about their convention ruined it

RUINED IT

sob

I wouldn’t mind playing Cosplay Bus tho

i never really cosplayed, but if i would cosplay, it would be allen from d-grayman or craig from south park ( ik ik its not anime but o well :D)