UK TV SHOW WOULD LIKE TO FEATURE A CLIP FROM THE SHOW

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys

New to the forum! Thanks for having me!

I work for a British TV company and we are looking to feature a brilliant clip from the show (The marshmallow eating contest)

Does anyone know who I should contact i.e what company and how I can get in touch with the production company from the UK?

Thanks very much for all your help!!

Tom!

tom.levinge@octoberfilms.co.uk
Nippon Television Network Corporation
1-6-1 Higashi Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-7444, Japan
Tel: 81-3-6215-1111

Couldn't find any email addresses.
TomLevinge wrote:
Hi Guys

I work for a British TV company and we are looking to feature a brilliant clip from the show (The marshmallow eating contest)

Does anyone know who I should contact i.e what company and how I can get in touch with the production company from the UK?

Tom!

You might want to have a Japanese translator make a phone call in for you. It's very difficult to get any kind of feedback if you don't write or speak Japanese.
TomLevinge wrote:
Hi Guys

Tom!

Hey, and welcome to the forum ;)

I think they have an office in London:

Nippon TV Networks Corporation
Address:
Westminster Tower, 3, Albert Embankment
Postcode:
SE1 7SL
City/Town:
London (London)
Main phone:
020 7840 0812
Awesome

That's really helpful guys much appreciated!!
TomLevinge wrote:
Awesome

That's really helpful guys much appreciated!!

What channel is it btw?
I had a feeling they would never reply.

Kanzaki you should have given them a link using let me google that for you lol
pariah wrote:
I had a feeling they would never reply.

Kanzaki you should have given them a link using let me google that for you lol

Haha lol nice site !

And yes I did have the same feeling. However I don't think it's fake.
I don't think it's fake, just not surprised of the lack of a follow up.

I searched for his name, he appears to be involved in the Funny or Die UK website among other things.
9 posts Page 1 of 1