NOT only Comedians group picture

Found this while searching for the exact meaninig of geinin and the first kanji in the word.

http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200801/11/31 ... 071735.jpg

It is a picture with lots of comedians on it. I managed to find Cocorico and Downtown (although they are listed one by one and not as Downtown). BUT, I cannot find Yamazaki. Am I blind or is he really not there? Why not in that case? What does the text at the bottom mean?

I did find Hosshan though and it made me lol real good. I recognize #7 from the top at the far right, but I do not remember the name. He has appeared many times in suberanai hanashi and other places. Who is it?

:D

Nice pic! Could he be the second one at the bottom counting from left to right? The first kanji fits, but the rest don’t… could it be another spelling? He sort of looks like him, and has the “tottsuan-bouya” look… and also, I’d find it pretty weird if he wasn’t there >.>

[quote="Yakarin":18jijeqq]Nice pic! Could he be the second one at the bottom counting from left to right? The first kanji fits, but the rest don’t… could it be another spelling? He sort of looks like him, and has the “tottsuan-bouya” look… and also, I’d find it pretty weird if he wasn’t there >.>[/quote:18jijeqq]

I first thought that one as well, but i don´t think it is him…

(found hard Gay as well at the top;D) And is the fourth from the left in the second row You from Gottsu ee Kanji?

Yeah no Yamasaki. I don’t get why Kim Jong-il and George Bush are there.

Also Angelina Jolie and Jhonny Depp?! Mat Damon, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears, Sylvester Stallone, Avril Lavigne and George Clooney…

What does the text at the bottom say?!?!?!

Well… Bush is the biggest comedian ever… unless you think about Mexico’s coming president…

It’s just pictures of "famous people". Not necessarily comedians/

– 23.09.2012, 08:08 –

There’s also Miyagawa Daisuke and Kendo Kobayashi down the bottom.