You Got Slow Torrents? We Got a Seedbox! (Request Thread)

Hello everyone,

Are you currently downloading a torrent or have downloaded a torrent that is obnoxiously slow? Well, we have the solution for you: we set up a seedbox on TeamGaki.com and are accepting requests, once added the server will download and upload it to leechers 24/7/365.

Are there any torrents you’d like us to add to the seedbox?

+1 ! That’s a great idea! I personally don’t have any in my mind, but I love to download from torrents :)

will it use teamgakidotcom as a tracker?

No, it will use whatever trackers are in the .torrent

[quote="grindorth":13jc9sbv]will it use teamgakidotcom as a tracker?[/quote:13jc9sbv]

We’ll see what we can do, but right now the seedbox is seeding all three Batsu games at about 3 MB/s :).

[quote="JordansOcarina":3e9mcbxw]We’ll see what we can do, but right now the seedbox is seeding all three Batsu games at about 3 MB/s :).[/quote:3e9mcbxw]

Spy, Airport and Teachers? Didn’t see a link to the seedbox on teamgaki, to check myself, sorry if I missed it. But if that is so then that is good news since I think recently some have had trouble getting some of the recent past batsus due to links going down.

I’m not sure I fully understand what a seedbox is but if it basically requires that it be an existing torrent then this one might be a good one to add since it has a lot of the batsus, though if the requirement is that it has to be a slow torrent then I’m not sure on that front what the current speed is:

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&ti ... howfiles=1

[quote="soudou":16vvuijw][quote="JordansOcarina":16vvuijw]We’ll see what we can do, but right now the seedbox is seeding all three Batsu games at about 3 MB/s :).[/quote:16vvuijw]

Spy, Airport and Teachers? Didn’t see a link to the seedbox on teamgaki, to check myself, sorry if I missed it. But if that is so then that is good news since I think recently some have had trouble getting some of the recent past batsus due to links going down.
[/quote:16vvuijw]

That’s because the link to the control panel isn’t public, only Team Gaki staffers can access it

[quote="grindorth":1ap90dsh]will it use teamgakidotcom as a tracker?[/quote:1ap90dsh]

We are currently working on a tracker for TeamGaki.com.

And soudou, I added the torrent to the seedbox and should be seeding once it has completely downloaded.

[quote="JordansOcarina":1706mmis][quote="grindorth":1706mmis]will it use teamgakidotcom as a tracker?[/quote:1706mmis]

We are currently working on a tracker for TeamGaki.com.

And soudou, I added the torrent to the seedbox and should be seeding once it has completely downloaded.[/quote:1706mmis]
awesome I only ask because my cable provider slows down my net connection when I download stuff on open trackers.

Can I request a torrent that not about Gaki?
I’m currently downloading a torrent from kat.ph but the speed os really slow.

[quote="recazt":rmrh9kby]Can I request a torrent that not about Gaki?
I’m currently downloading a torrent from kat.ph but the speed os really slow.[/quote:rmrh9kby]

No, the seedbox is for Gaki related files only.

This is just an update to let everyone know the seedbox has seeded over 1.5 TB of data, it’s actually ~1.75 TB. Keep downloading everyone, I was able to get 2 megabytes down on the 720p Enthusiastic Teachers torrent.

[quote="methecooldude":1sy9lrlc][quote="recazt":1sy9lrlc]Can I request a torrent that not about Gaki?
I’m currently downloading a torrent from kat.ph but the speed os really slow.[/quote:1sy9lrlc]

No, the seedbox is for Gaki related files only.[/quote:1sy9lrlc]

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Does Matsumoto’s Suberanai Hanashi count as gaki related? It only recently starting moving faster than 15kb/s for me and I’m so close to finished…

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_126184.htm

[quote="giffan":q17mi6nc]Does Matsumoto’s Suberanai Hanashi count as gaki related? It only recently starting moving faster than 15kb/s for me and I’m so close to finished…

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_126184.htm[/quote:q17mi6nc]

Yes it does, I added it to the seedbox and it will immediately start seeding once downloaded.

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get a torrent for Gaki No Tsukai DVD 13 - Matsumoto Chousen (collection)

I found another thread about it, but the torrent links aren’t working.
Any help would be sweet!

[quote="Aph3x":1l1fd67g]Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get a torrent for Gaki No Tsukai DVD 13 - Matsumoto Chousen (collection)

I found another thread about it, but the torrent links aren’t working.
Any help would be sweet![/quote:1l1fd67g]

Try this:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_69141.htm

Thanks so much!