Favorite Downtown

Alright folks… What are your favorite downtown shows, skits, episodes, etc…

These are some of my favorites:

The Haunted Hotel Batsu
24 Hour Tag Batsu
After School Electromagnetic Wave Club
No-Laughing Hot Spring Inn

Its hard to choose just a few because they are all so funny. I would say the 4 I listed get the most laughs out of me though.

The one which got the most laughs outta me is with no doubt the Hospital batsu, followed by the High School and Newspaper batsu (I love the part with "Maeda Bibari desu, then Hamada laughing his ass off :D)

some of my favorites skits came from the " Gottsu e kanji " period, (the 5 rangers, Kathy Tsukamoto, or Mr Bater ) and All the manzai skits of course :)

I like absolutely tasty… seeing them gag on their own creation is just too funny to me

[quote:11vtdsga][i:11vtdsga]Originally posted by Homelessbrian[/i:11vtdsga]

These are some of my favorites:

After School Electromagnetic Wave Club
[/quote:11vtdsga]

I’m just thinking what was this all about. Help me out :D

My favourites are the Absolutely Tasty Series, though i dont understand what they say (or mostly what ingredients they use). Its so hilarious to watch the reactions of the guys…
The Hospital is my favourite Batsu-Game… Tanaka´s consecutive falling on the floor at the Haunted Hospital was so great…

[quote:33t9ne99][i:33t9ne99]Originally posted by Demon[/i:33t9ne99]
My favourites are the Absolutely Tasty Series, though i dont understand what they say (or mostly what ingredients they use). Its so hilarious to watch the reactions of the guys…
The Hospital is my favourite Batsu-Game… Tanaka´s consecutive falling on the floor at the Haunted Hospital was so great…[/quote:33t9ne99]

Hello, and welcome!

Did you watch the last part of the Newspaper agency? The Haunted Agency part? It’s even better than the Hospital Haunted :D

Hi and thanks for the welcome :)

Yeah, just seen it yesterday again (cant count how often ive seen all the batsu games)

I hardly think about learning Japanese just for this show…

Mine would be the Newspaper Agency (they were totally pushing Tanaka down the floor xD), Police Station (I get a kick out of seeing Hamada give in and laugh), Yamasaki Produce, Absolutely Tasty (some of them make go hmmmm~), Hamada drawing (especially the one where he does a re-enactment of Armageddon), and all the others but I’m also listing the ones that make me laugh the most :D

I’m gonna have to go with Ice Coffee limit break. I don’t know why. Ouyang Fui Fui just gets me every time.

In terms of Batsu; I’d have to go with either Matsumoto Haunted Hotel or the Hospital. Watching Endou, Sexy Doctor, and the Old Guy fall into the pit crack me up.

Definitely the High school batsu

esp the English and Science lessons

My favourite would be the Newspaper-Agency, especially the scenes with Chouno Masahiro and the fake wedding. :D

Hmm tough choice. Hard to tell which are my favourites. I liked 5 Rangers alot same goes for Matsumoto Haunted Mansion. Downloaded newspaper ageny with subs and loved that also. 3 hours of fun for me.

no doubt, hosiptal when endo fell into the hole lol

Uumm… My favorite are the Sichi Henge episodes… And the Matsumoto’s Technician challenges… And the Batsu Games Special (The Police Academy one is hilarious, but the Hospital one is great too)… The Yamazaki V/s Moriman Series… Umm… Goodbye Yamazaki episodes are great and funny too… The manzai ones (Just the parts i understand :P)… Ah! The Pie Hell is one of my favorites too!!.. The Onnigokko special is sooooooooo great too!!!

There’s an episode that i like a lot… When Hamada “sneaks quietly” into the room of the rest of the Gaki crew while they’re “sleeping” and starts to the classic gags like throwing them hot towels or picking their noses and mouth whit a giant brush, the electrical machine, and the really big balloon under their shirts… And stuff like that… And they don’t have to Wake up becouse is some kind of Hamada’s vengeance and when they do wake up he gets mad and goes out of the room so the other guy have to go and tell him that they’ll not “wake up” again Does anyone remember it?? If you do you’ll agree with me… Hehehe… :P

For me, its gotta be 5 Rangers (especially the Boob 5), No Laughing Hospital, and this little skit from Gottsu called 203x that killed me when I saw it the first time.

I laughed my hardest laughs at No-Laughing Police Station, No-Laughing Hospital is a close second though

Edit:
Oh man I totally forgot about No-Laughing in Yugawara, C3PO made my stomach hurt like no other. All the Batsu games are too good I cant choose

Also the swimming and running confrontation with Matsumoto vs. the others. When Fujiwara comes prancing in, oh god, his interactions with MAtsumoto always keel me over xD

again very hard to choose. but of course:

1. all of the Cant laugh’s.
  2. Matsumoto’s sports challenge series.
  3. Friendly Being series
  4. The series where Matsumoto plays a drunk who is always stuck in different places, like in a golf hole, vending machine, fountain, its just greatness and i can’t even understand what they’re saying. i really wish i could find all of them subbed. i’ve only found one on Shibata’s page.
  5. 5 Rangers

i can go on n on… all their stuff is greatness people!!!

• Jimmy Onishi’s English Lesson : the clip that starts my Gaki addiction.
  • 5 Rangers Game and 7 Rangers Game
  • Absolutely Tasty Series : Especially Endo’s Frisk running gag.
  • Any Sadistic Hamada skits : From Hamada vs. Oshima, No Trick Magic, to Rude Awakening.
  • Yama no Ichimatsu, Slaying 100 : Yama celebrated his 20th year in the business by letting Gaki crews and a bunch of stage actors smack the sh!t out of him with plastic swords.
  • Anything involving Heipo…