Africa Chūō TV

Can anyone list all the appearances of the Africa Chūō TV crew in the batsu games etc? :$

I think the appeared in a hanfull of times:

-Onsen batsu (2003)
-Onsen in Yugawara (2004)
-I think in the Police batsu (2006)

I’m not sure if they appeared in other batsus, as I only saw them in two of the mentioned batsus.

Haunted Hostel too

[quote="andylau-fr":229ma36k]Haunted Hostel too[/quote:229ma36k]

Oh yeah! And I think they appear on the Matsumoto’s Haunted Hotel night batsu (2001).

We never heard from [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4596&hilit=african+tv+crew:atfc4elz]him[/url:atfc4elz] again…

This guy known to much about real Matsumoto & Hamada’s relationship.
He had to disapear.

I think that post [b:t66irdva]Hidensetsu[/b:t66irdva] talked about was like a prank. I mean, you don’t go and say many stuff about the show you worked on in a Fan Forum of that show, and he also talked about it soo casual, so that could be a bad taste prank.

Well, I often think stars go on internet and use some pseudo to praise themself on some review website and forums. (Soudou IS Yamazaki!) :lol:

In case of the african crew, it’s not a big characters so I think it’s possible. Like one of Itao’s wife wich commented on a blog and gave her facebook.

[quote="Arlekin":9sxqm3z9]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Soudou is Yamazaki, or Yamazaki’s wife :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:9sxqm3z9]

WHAT!? :o How did you know I’m his wife!? :@ I thought I did a good job of hiding my identity, I even went to the trouble of blurring my face in everything. :^)

[hide:9sxqm3z9](Note: Only truth in this post is me being female :P ).[/hide:9sxqm3z9]

[quote="VideogameDC":3p7sh20y]I think that post [b:3p7sh20y]Hidensetsu[/b:3p7sh20y] talked about was like a prank. I mean, you don’t go and say many stuff about the show you worked on in a Fan Forum of that show, and he also talked about it soo casual, so that could be a bad taste prank.[/quote:3p7sh20y]

I considered that too, specially after the photo request, to which he just stopped posting.
But like [b:3p7sh20y]andylau-fr[/b:3p7sh20y] said, it’s a minor character, who knows?
A member of the forum met and shaked hands with Tanaka, maybe those things aren’t all that impossible.
But yeah, it’s a shame he didn’t post a picture, if he did and really was who he said, it would have been incredibly funny.

[quote="soudou":1vhn76vt]WHAT!? How did you know I’m his wife!? I thought I did a good job of hiding my identity, I even went to the trouble of blurring my face in everything. [/quote:1vhn76vt]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote="Hidensetsu":1hyyvj00][quote="VideogameDC":1hyyvj00]I think that post [b:1hyyvj00]Hidensetsu[/b:1hyyvj00] talked about was like a prank. I mean, you don’t go and say many stuff about the show you worked on in a Fan Forum of that show, and he also talked about it soo casual, so that could be a bad taste prank.[/quote:1hyyvj00]

I considered that too, specially after the photo request, to which he just stopped posting.
But like [b:1hyyvj00]andylau-fr[/b:1hyyvj00] said, it’s a minor character, who knows?
A member of the forum met and shaked hands with Tanaka, maybe those things aren’t all that impossible.
But yeah, it’s a shame he didn’t post a picture, if he did and really was who he said, it would have been incredibly funny.[/quote:1hyyvj00]

I always never believe that some user tells something about he worked for that show until he has actual proof about it. Still think that posr was a scam so he (The OP) felt important for a minute.

Well, guest actors and comedians come and go.
You won’t see David "Konya ga yamada" Hossein appearing in the show anymore.

They don’t expect to see foreign people speaking in Japanese, so that shocking part used to be a running gag in the show. A couple years ago there was this old serious German-speaking lady with an interpreter by her side as a guest actress. the gravity of her voice contrasted with the softness of the Japanese interpreter. Something different or expecting the unexpected: A black japanese chef, a black buddhist monk, that Italian guy… Gaijins (foreigners) are often used as comic relief in the show.

Back to the Africa TV crew, I think I saw them in the backstage meetings, entering and making some interviews, in a regular episode.

Just my personal opinion but in regard to the person who posted on the forum, they could of picked any number of people to impersonate but instead furtively mentioned a minor role that only appeared in a few early batsus or in the background and (by their own admission) were often cut out for other material. :rofl:

Also looking back it seems no-one actually asked them for proof/photos whilst the thread was active (except asking them about IMDB). Some asked how the staff/cast are in person, others debated on Downtown’s relationship and eventually discussion ended. 3 days later they were asked for "clips" (videos?) and what skit/role they were in (which had already been discussed), then as an aside a headshot. Bearing in mind they hadn’t been involved in the show for nearly a decade and said they only keep in contact with a few backstage friends they made, they may not of been motivated to post much. :(

Again just my perspective of it and not saying people don’t make stuff like that up. :^)