Broadcast times?

Does anyone know the channel and the time that the show airs in Japan? I have some live tv programs and am trying to record the show. Thanks in advance!

It airs Sundays 22:56 Japan time. Thats Sundays 13:56 GMT if you want to know ^^

Do you also use KeyholeTV?

hello, i just googled this KeyholeTV… so does it mean if you use this you may be able to watch the batsu game on new year’s eve live/real time? hmmmm… :D :D :D :D

Yeah but it is really bad quality and the video and audio is often out of sync.

[quote:1idnfnqr][i:1idnfnqr]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:1idnfnqr]
Do you also use KeyholeTV?[/quote:1idnfnqr]

I use keyholetv for just browsing, and when I find something I use TVAnts to watch it (higher quality). The reason I browse with Keyhole is because TVAnts has to buffer and is slower to change channels.

How are you working with TVants exactly? I already downloaded it, but i can’t find any tv station on it’s native server…

[quote:33pv5f51][i:33pv5f51]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:33pv5f51]
How are you working with TVants exactly? I already downloaded it, but i can’t find any tv station on it’s native server…[/quote:33pv5f51]

Hmm when I downloaded it I saw maybe 3 japanese channels and a lot of Euro ones, so I just typed Japan into the search bar and found a lot more. They change somewhat often though. I assume I was on the native server but I can check when I get off work in 3 hours.

I searched Japan, and found allot of channels. The only problem is that every time i open one, the only thing i get is an AD about a mmo of some sort in chinese.

Thats just the loading screen, just wait a little longer. Like I said it takes a while to load thats why I surf on keyhole.

Owke, it works. Thank you for your help:)

The only thing now is that it kinda laggs when watching the stream. I don’t know if it’s my fault or the stream’s fault but we’ll see.

So now that I have the time it airs (8:00 am for me), hopefully someone has the channel streaming (NTV right?) and hopefully its not laggy. Now all I have to do is figure out how I can record it…

PS. Does anyone know what time the batsu game is this year? Is it new years day or new years eve?

A friend told me that this show is aired on the channel Yomiuri, but I can’t find that channel on Keyhole.

[quote:xqi86bwt][i:xqi86bwt]Originally posted by fortheshire[/i:xqi86bwt]
So now that I have the time it airs (8:00 am for me), hopefully someone has the channel streaming (NTV right?) and hopefully its not laggy. Now all I have to do is figure out how I can record it…

PS. Does anyone know what time the batsu game is this year? Is it new years day or new years eve?[/quote:xqi86bwt]

31th should start japan time 18pm or 18:30pm and runs 6 hours. for sure NTV

There few stations who show the usually show. not sure how many are gonna show the batsu game. but here are few from wiki.

[list:xqi86bwt]
* Nippon TV, Sapporo TV, Aomori Broadcasting Corp., Miyagi TV, Yamagata Broadcasting Co., Fukushima Central TV, Yamanashi Broadcasting System, TV Niigata, Kitanihon Broadcasting Co., TV Kanazawa, TV Shinshu, Shizuoka Daiichi TV, Nihonkai TV, Yamaguchi Broadcasting Co., Nishinippon Broadcasting Co., Nankai Broadcasting Co., Kochi Broadcasting Co., Nagasaki International TV, Kumamoto Kemmin TV, Kagoshima Yomiuri TV - from 10:56 p.m. until 11:26 p.m. every Sunday (JST)
* Fukuoka Broadcasting Corp. - from 12:50 a.m. until 1:20 a.m. every Saturday (JST)
* Yomiuri TV (Kansai), TV Iwate, Hiroshima TV - from 012:26 a.m. until 12:56 a.m. every Wednesday (JST)
* Akita Broadcasting System, Inc. - from 12:31 a.m. until 1:01 a.m. every Thursday (JST)
* Chukyo TV - from 1:20 a.m. until 1:50 a.m. every Friday (JST)
* Ryukyu Broadcasting Corp. (affiliated with JNN and TBS Network) - from 1:25 a.m. until 1:55 a.m. every Tuesday (JST)

[/list:u:xqi86bwt]