Inktober!

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
31 posts Page 2 of 3
I drew the Tokyo03 convenience store robbery skit that my friend showed me.

Another friend said to draw comics expressing my inner thoughts but there's no intelligible content going on

I changed the ink cartridge in my pen to try it out. It comes out kind of scratchy.
Tadokoro is my favorite of the new addition to Ametalk's Undo-shinkei warui Geinin. He is soooo good at being bad!!

I'm also currently obsessed with Rice a bit. Their skits are so funny!

I also drew this but it kinda looks stupid and out of place here.. But I'll include it just to log what I've drawn today.

October 17th is my idol's birthday. He isn't on TV much so I was really grateful when Ernie got Downtown Now and Black to the Future with him for me. I remember getting some criticism for subtitling his appearance on Downtown Now. That was funny times.
It's October 17th where I am, so another bday pic. ^^

ah crap I've gone and done it.. a page of Hizashin

From their life of guys working part time skit???

I drew this two days ago but relevant
It's ABC-Z's Kawai Fumito's bday today. His image color is purple and I have lots of purple ink.

Matsuzaki Yusuke's, another Johnny's idol, birthday.

Image4

EDIT: Another. True story.

From Rice's 2016 King of Conte skit. Tadokoro. :D I think I have some room for Sekimachi so maybe on another day?

Summer's X Sports featured field hockey and Sanshiro were guests. Komiya said he played all throughout high school, 3 years? But then he repeated a grade, so four.

I'm sorry, Aida...
I enjoyed looking at your drawings - my favorite among them is Banana Man Himura, as well as Matsumoto from Lincoln Undokai.
October is coming to close pretty soon - so if I may make a request, I would love to see Jimmy Onishi!
Hey pal, thanks! I had a lot of fun drawing that Himura one. He's a fun guy so that made it an enjoyable experience too. October is indeed finishing up fast! I didn't realize it, as I didn't expect to have really stuck to it this far. Unfortunately, I am not taking requests at this time but thank you for your interest. Drawing daily is eating my supposed working hours too lol

I love how Hizashin laughs u_u He tries to be subtle about it. From this Red Theater segment parodying some drama probably. The unfunniest guy given a prop ("I can't remember who it was, but I remember not a single soul laughed when...") is the culprit.

Oh and I drew Amai Mask from One Punch Man 'cause I felt like it.
I didn't know what to draw today and I realized Halloween is coming up really fast.

From the Mob Psycho 100 puzzle game's Halloween take on Hanazawa Teruki.

I just finished watching 2016.08.31 Wednesday Downtown where Sanshiro break bottles to see if it can be used as a weapon like in anime/manga. It was so funny. Every incident that happened to Komiya would happen.

I didn't anything interesting for yesterday's but I felt a bit creeped out 'cause I think someone was following me on public transportation.

I've also been playing Pokemon..

I didn't feel like posting but here are some over the past few days.

Mob Psycho 100

and some guys with bad reflexes

I wanted to try rotoscoping for Hizashin Snap like Murata-sensei does in One Punch Man but I have 0 understanding of how it works.
The artist for One Punch Man made a Halloween-themed wallpaper available for download and I'm loving all the designs. It's put me into the Halloween spirit.

31 posts Page 2 of 3