Happy new year!!

[FONT=comic sans ms][size=30:19zy5a1c][Center]Happy new year!![/center][/size:19zy5a1c][/FONT]

[CENTER]May all your dreams come true and laugh as much as you can!!![/CENTER]
[CENTER][img:19zy5a1c]http://www.international.ucla.edu/cms/images/englishlesson_youtube.jpg[/img:19zy5a1c][/CENTER]

[quote:1zy224dw][i:1zy224dw]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:1zy224dw]
[FONT=comic sans ms][size=134:1zy224dw][Center]Happy new year!![/center][/size:1zy224dw][/FONT]

[CENTER]May all your dreams come true and laugh as much as you can!!![/CENTER][/quote:1zy224dw]
Yo…Happy New Year…Plus…Aren’t we suppose to have floating cars next year?

You choose: Subs for the new year batsu or flying cars?

[quote:6nes1kuj][i:6nes1kuj]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:6nes1kuj]
You choose: Subs for the new year batsu or flying cars?[/quote:6nes1kuj]

That’s a tough question…On one hand…A Sub would be nice for the vid…On the other…FLYING CARS…I plead the fifth until the sub is in progress…

Yup, Happy New Year from Austria @ all

The subs are already in progress if I get Shibata right(A). More news when the batsu is released for download.

[quote:6ygqbnzu][i:6ygqbnzu]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:6ygqbnzu]
The subs are already in progress if I get Shibata right(A). More news when the batsu is released for download.[/quote:6ygqbnzu]
Oh…then the subs would be a nice New Year gift then…Flying cars can wait until I get my Tax Return back…

Happy new years all!

I wish everyone a great new year. May 2010 bring more laughs than 2009.

Happy new year from Morocco :D

i said b4 in chat, but happy new yr from melb ^^

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy new year everyone. Im back from the party and its kinda morning so I will sleep.

Happy New Year from the Philippines (with hundreds of people injured due to firecrackers and gunfire)! :)

HAPPPYYY new YEAR!!! from VA

Happy New Year from Northwest Florida, USA~!

Is it as warm and un-wintery in N. Florida as it is in S. Florida? Cause over here, it sucks. Such a horrible way to spend the holidays.

There’s about 15 minutes left until January 1 here but, what the hell, HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!

Happy New Year

[quote:uje1odjz][i:uje1odjz]Originally posted by SpikeBender[/i:uje1odjz]
Is it as warm and un-wintery in N. Florida as it is in S. Florida? Cause over here, it sucks. Such a horrible way to spend the holidays.[/quote:uje1odjz]

No, it’s actually around 50 degrees so it’s a bearable cold to play fireworks in.

Awww, that sucks! I’m actually gonna move to Miami in spring 2011 so I guess I gotta get used to such weather.