Who's your favorite Downtown "Special Guest"? *possible spoi

I dunno if this topic has been asked before, but wth…

Who’s your favorite Downtown special guest…?

Or…

Your favorite moment in a batsu game that involved a special guest

For example i’ll start:

My Favorite was probably my avatar. When Katahira Nagisa enters out of nowhere and tears them apart. especially “TONKATSU!?”

LETS GO!!

My favourite special guest was Yazawa Eikichi :clap:
Him singing with the mic turned off is just classic!

Nice moment Matsuri, that was hilarious beyond all moments.

xD

He doesn’t have a real name, but.

Shin Oni

The Gaki boys are right, that guys a monster – a comedic force…

a close second would be Shofuteki Shohei

I’d have to say Murakami Shoji-san, I can’t help but burst into laughter whenever he shows up.

Sonny Chiba (probably the only “celebrity” they’ve had that I knew before ever watching the show). He caught Hamada and Matsumoto completely off guard by giving them a physical.

I’ve never seen his own show, but I really enjoyed the “Shohei HEY!” gag from the police batsu.

i think that shofukutei shohei will have a place in all our hearts, that was an awesome moment.

the sonny chiba surprise slap to yamazaki during the police station is priceless.

Claudiaaaaa!!!

Itao’s constant appearance is always great.

and obviously by my handle I enjoyed Shohei-HEYYYY!!! gag as well.

The favorite one though… Masahiro Chono. Always a tense moment when he shows up. Especially for poor Yama-chan.

[quote:3bueokxd][i:3bueokxd]Originally posted by EdsonLa[/i:3bueokxd]
the sonny chiba surprise slap to yamazaki during the police station is priceless.[/quote:3bueokxd]

As well as his email. :lol:
sonnychiba.samurai/tarantino/friend/inhollywood

[quote:2g44j1cx][i:2g44j1cx]Originally posted by Matsuri[/i:2g44j1cx]

[quote:2g44j1cx][i:2g44j1cx]Originally posted by EdsonLa[/i:2g44j1cx]
the sonny chiba surprise slap to yamazaki during the police station is priceless.[/quote:2g44j1cx]

As well as his email. :lol:
sonnychiba.samurai/tarantino/friend/inhollywood[/quote:2g44j1cx]

oh man, yes that e-mail address was hilarious!

i don’t remember his name but the guy who came out in Police station as the interrogator who could make any criminal crack

Jimmy Onishi is the best! He always cracks me up :D Next is Shoji Murakami and Natsumi Ogawa.

[quote:3vtpxci4][i:3vtpxci4]Originally posted by cobie_wan_kenobi[/i:3vtpxci4]
Jimmy Onishi is the best! He always cracks me up :D Next is Shoji Murakami and Natsumi Ogawa.[/quote:3vtpxci4]

Hamadas wife has only appeared in the latest batsu game right?

Jimmy is hilarious during the police batsu game. The part where he tries to explain a smell cracks me up no matter how often I watch it :lol:

Yes she appeared only in the latest batsu with Chiaki and shin oni. Jimmy’s stints in the latest batsu are also funny even if they aren’t subbed yet… :D

[quote:ir30czm5][i:ir30czm5]Originally posted by cobie_wan_kenobi[/i:ir30czm5]
Jimmy Onishi is the best! He always cracks me up :D Next is Shoji Murakami and Natsumi Ogawa.[/quote:ir30czm5]

yes! Another Murakami fan. He’s awesome, his gaki ‘classes’ are my favorite running bit, yet it doesn’t get many views on this board :(

[quote:3rc4tne2][i:3rc4tne2]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:3rc4tne2]

yes! Another Murakami fan. He’s awesome, his gaki ‘classes’ are the my favorite running bit, yet it doesn’t get many views on this board :([/quote:3rc4tne2]

The world needs more Murakami fans! I listen to the radio show he hosts together with Sanma and Morning musume every saturday and he’s way too funny to be overlooked. :lol:

oh my god, tell me how to listen to that show before i kill you!

[quote:14sk5uys][i:14sk5uys]Originally posted by gojinki[/i:14sk5uys]
The world needs more Murakami fans![/quote:14sk5uys]
Man, his appearance was cut in the latest batsu broadcast on the Eve.

Anyway, this is the classic Shoji.

[yt]fHkwuR5zBM4[/yt]

[quote:amq210id][i:amq210id]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:amq210id]
oh my god, tell me how to listen to that show before i kill you![/quote:amq210id]

I use KeyHoleTV, it has the common radio and tv channels.
Shojis radio is on the ‘MBS Radio 1179 Osaka’ channel, airs at 22.00 jst every saturday.
link to the official radio site: [url:amq210id]http://www.mbs1179.com/yando/[/url:amq210id]

@infimum
Ye it’s too bad it was cut from the original broadcast, but it was shown in the later episodes with unshown footage so it will be on the dvd thank god. Was one of his funnier appearances in my opinion :D

Toss up between Jimmy and Chono.