Translating other peoples subtitles

Technical support, site inquiries, and forum questions
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I know I do not have the authoity to make rules but I find that this is important and needs to be enforced.

Please ask the translator / subber for permission to translate the subs before doing so. Our subbers work very hard on these subs and it is just common courtesy to ask for permission to tamper with somebody's work.

Here is the list of subbers [as of 1-24-11] if you need to contact them
0omizuuo0
ShibataBread
ShadiHD
Outlaws0023
ockg814
DZee
Hotarubi
zurui
I totally agree with what you say! That's very important! It's a very hard work (subbing) and it takes a lot of time, I just started to be a PT subber for our PT/BR fans and I have to say that it takes a lot of time to translate, typing, timing and colouring, ect... all this steps take a lot of hard work and patience so, like "JordansOcarina" says, please ask the translator / subber for permission to translate the subs before doing so.

You did well! ;)
0omizuuo0 wrote:
I totally agree with what you say! That's very important! It's a very hard work (subbing) and it takes a lot of time, I just started to be a PT subber for our PT/BR fans and I have to say that it takes a lot of time to translate, typing, timing and colouring, ect... all this steps take a lot of hard work and patience so, like "JordansOcarina" says, please ask the translator / subber for permission to translate the subs before doing so.

You did well! ;)

Thank you
I added you to the subbers list
3 posts Page 1 of 1