Can't view vids on pandora

Okay so I’m new here and hello everybody. I recently discovered Gaki no Tsukai over the past few months and have grown to REALLY like it the comedians are fricken hilarious and such comedy really can’t be seen anywhere else in the world. Love it! Okay enough with that and onto my question. You know how on youtube you have all this in the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=, and then you place a set of numbers after to find a specific video for Pandora I can’t seem to find the videos I want. For example, this set of numbers 33089467 was suppose to lead to a Heipo challenge, but I’m not sure what I need to put in the link to get to my video. I’m not sure if I’m confusing anyone here, but I’m really not sure if I can clear up my question. Please help Gaki fans! Have a nice all!

-APP

[quote="autopolyploid":n4xux55u]Okay so I’m new here and hello everybody. I recently discovered Gaki no Tsukai over the past few months and have grown to REALLY like it the comedians are fricken hilarious and such comedy really can’t be seen anywhere else in the world. Love it! Okay enough with that and onto my question. You know how on youtube you have all this in the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=, and then you place a set of numbers after to find a specific video for Pandora I can’t seem to find the videos I want. For example, this set of numbers 33089467 was suppose to lead to a Heipo challenge, but I’m not sure what I need to put in the link to get to my video. I’m not sure if I’m confusing anyone here, but I’m really not sure if I can clear up my question. Please help Gaki fans! Have a nice all!

-APP[/quote:n4xux55u]

Sorry you can’t do that with Pandora, Pandora has a username and a Video ID in the URL so without that information you cant view Pandora videos.

Sorry, and hope this helps. :(

Ah, I see. :( Thank you for this. :)

– 30.01.2011, 13:53 –

Oh BTW what was the episode where Hamada wore that bread hat in your signature?

It’s from the Heipo Shicihenge

Thanks. :D