revolvermap - exploit?

My antivirus (MS Security Essentials) shows an alert when i clicked on the map on the board index.

It says that an exploit "Java/CVE-2009-3867" was found in the java-file "AppleT.class" and was installed from the site revolvermaps.com

[quote="alfred_49":2iber3bw]My antivirus (MS Security Essentials) shows an alert when i clicked on the map on the board index.

It says that an exploit "Java/CVE-2009-3867" was found in the java-file "AppleT.class" and was installed from the site revolvermaps.com[/quote:2iber3bw]

your Anti-virus apparently blocks it, that happens when you set the level of protection to "high" in your anti-virus, try setting it to "medium" (or whatever it’s called in your anti-virus).

I f that doesn’t solve it, then try reinstalling java or upgrading it: http://www.java.com/en/

Thx for fast reply, actually I had no problem with it. Site and java worked also with blocked content.
I just liked to say it for other users

[quote="alfred_49":1nxw3t3h]Thx for fast reply, actually I had no problem with it. Site and java worked also with blocked content.
I just liked to say it for other users[/quote:1nxw3t3h]

you’re welcome, this may be helpful for someone who has problems with it, even if it’s nothing important . :lol:

Pego has it right, there’s nothing to worry about ;)

[size=50:34kk7wal]btw, MS Security Essentials sux :)[/size:34kk7wal]

[quote="Kanzaki":2zmkt03p][size=50:2zmkt03p]btw, MS Security Essentials sux :)[/size:2zmkt03p][/quote:2zmkt03p]

[size=50:2zmkt03p]aah, works fine enough for me, don’t want another one :lol: [/size:2zmkt03p]