Going on holiday! need some help with the batsu games

So im going on holiday to china next week. My only form of media will be my PSP, so for the 13 hour flight im thinking about watching some batsu games on my psp ^_^

What i was wandering, is how can i download the the batsu’s WITH translation in one file, not the video and ass file, as im guessing it wouldn’t work for PSP.

Also, can you give me a rough idea of how much space one batsu takes, i probably want to watch hotel man, spy and one other.

Thanks in advance, Mark :)

I don’t know which files the PSP plays (don’t posses one), but here are you’re rough options:

Google a smaller file with another format so you can put it on the psp.

Use a subbing program, take the softsubs and hardsub it on desired video.

Last but not least [url=http://gakifiles.blogspot.com/p/complete-download-list-page.html:1qz1712l]Hard subbed Batsu on Zurui’s blog[/url:1qz1712l] convert the files into a format the PSP actually is compatible with.

How you convert Videos, Hardsub and add some little Moe anime characters into the video I can’t answer.

PSP is compatible with AVI and MP4. normal file types.

Download the file on Zuruis blog, should be avi. But it depends how much memory do you have. Uncompressed you’d at least need 2 GB, and I don’t know if the battery is gonna hold out 12 Hours of Video :-/.
If you don’t have that much memory, you can at least compress the files size.

no need to get it in hard sub (video + subs in one file) just proceed this way : (it also works with animes and other vids)

use "total video converter"
download it ,
register with a key you can find in some youtube videos (just search total video converter)
then load the video
choose the psp type,
put high quality
click on filter, then on subtitles, then load the subtitle files
THEn click on CONVERT

and wait, then copy in you "video" folder in you psp mem card ;)

DONE!

THANKS to who ?? PEGO of course !

…moved to proper section

[quote="iniquiti":2kssj2b6]…moved to proper section[/quote:2kssj2b6]

ini back at work YEAH! Please forgive us for the mess you may find around :angel: