Merging video parts for subtitles

I tried to download No Laughing High School with the single video links provided, but it didn’t work, so I’m gonna have to download the show in parts but I noticed the subtitles provided is for a single video only. I’m wondering how I can merge all the parts so that it will be in sync with the subtitles.

[quote="uhmmaybe":1s5powg8]I tried to download No Laughing High School with the single video links provided, but it didn’t work, so I’m gonna have to download the show in parts but I noticed the subtitles provided is for a single video only. I’m wondering how I can merge all the parts so that it will be in sync with the subtitles.[/quote:1s5powg8]
did u mean my thread? the complete batsu games mu links? :^)

No I meant the ones on the topic for No Laughing High School. But they’re both linking megaupload anyway. But yeah, how do I merge all the parts? Or will the sub file recognise which part is playing?

[quote="uhmmaybe":v3izlr71]No I meant the ones on the topic for No Laughing High School. But they’re both linking megaupload anyway. But yeah, how do I merge all the parts? Or will the sub file recognise which part is playing?[/quote:v3izlr71]
if it is rar file use winrar, if it is 001,002,003 ending file use hjsplit, the sub is for the whole video 8)

Thank you!