FLV Trouble - Video stops at specific time. Codec?

Hullo guys.

I have problems with many flvs (flash video extension) from this site, such as many Lincoln ones or the scary specials with celebrities. Every video stops at a specific point in the TCR (time code reading). I have a vlc player.

Does anyone else have the same problem? I guess it may be something related to any codec. Oh, and it only happens with flv extensions. I can scroll forward in the TCR until two seconds after the jam and keep on watching the video… until it happens again and I have to repeat the same operation all over.

See ya!

[quote="atreyu_tiger":gyduk5wo]Hullo guys.

I have problems with many flvs (flash video extension) from this site, such as many Lincoln ones or the scary specials with celebrities. Every video stops at a specific point in the TCR (time code reading). I have a vlc player.

Does anyone else have the same problem? I guess it may be something related to any codec. Oh, and it only happens with flv extensions. I can scroll forward in the TCR until two seconds after the jam and keep on watching the video… until it happens again and I have to repeat the same operation all over.

See ya![/quote:gyduk5wo]
there is error with the video encoding.
try with other video, there is no problem
update ur codec and player
might be able to help, if not just bear with it or download from youku

download a k-lite codec pack