Watch Gaki No Tsukai live (Another option)

Technical support, site inquiries, and forum questions
330 posts
Hm, I just reinstalled the version from http://www.appnnn.com/topic/app_259.html
Let it update to 2.1.6 and logged in, seems to be fine for me in that respect.
The channels on the other hand is another topic... I'm still getting CNN and the Discovery Channel etc...
It work again and the quality is awesome. ps: Hamada is on the third channel rght now.
soudou wrote:
Hm, I just reinstalled the version from http://www.appnnn.com/topic/app_259.html
Let it update to 2.1.6 and logged in, seems to be fine for me in that respect.
The channels on the other hand is another topic... I'm still getting CNN and the Discovery Channel etc...

Have you unistalled BETV? I think that's the problem for you.

andylau-fr wrote:
It work again and the quality is awesome.

You are true! The quality looks great even on fullscreen. :)

Kawaii~
so it apparently works now? that's good at least
It does now, let's enjoy it for the time it lasts.

Kawaii~
uhp, i think it broke for me.

i whitelisted the ppprelease.exe file on my avira, everything's loaded, but no streams are popping up. anyone else?
Are you really sure the streams aren't popping up with you? I'm watching NTV like normal. Have you tried to reinstall it, but this time deactivating Avira through the instalation?

Kawaii~
What channel Is gaki on? And time?
salsamix wrote:

Gaki no Tsukai is on 日本テレビ (Nippon TV) on Sundays at 10:56 pm (JST), with a new timeslot on April of this year at 10:26 pm (JST).

Kawaii~
Am i the only one getting different channels? :(
VideogameDC wrote:
salsamix wrote:

Gaki no Tsukai is on 日本テレビ (Nippon TV) on Sundays at 10:56 pm (JST), with a new timeslot on April of this year at 10:26 pm (JST).

Thank you
The ntv channel is frozen, but the other channels work. Does anyone know how to fix it?
ok, so how do i deactivate avira?
akiuee wrote:
ok, so how do i deactivate avira?

Tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlgrOlvaxu4
salsamix wrote:
The ntv channel is frozen, but the other channels work. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Streams get deffective every once in a while, so there's no option than waiting for them to work.

Kawaii~
330 posts