Hardsubs?

I like to stream my Gaki videos to my ps3 from my pc, however I usually have problems with soft subbed videos. Do any of the links on this site have hardsubs? Thanks in advance for your help!

Some videos have hard subs like, “The History of the Batsu Game”, “Matsumoto: Pie Hell!”, and “Hamada German Batsu”. Those are some I know that are provided on this site.

Convert you movie and soft subs into a dvd file and burn it on a dvd that will also work.

Thanks for the ideas! :)

you can use also XviD4PSP 5.0. u can merge subfile such as srt, ass with the video file. or even turn the whole thing while u merge the sub in there to a new format. which ps3 xbox360 etc support.

I wanted to create DVD’s of the subbed shows so I can watch them on my TV, but I have no idea how to go about doing it. Can anyone help me?

[quote:2l9zd14l]I wanted to create DVD’s of the subbed shows so I can watch them on my TV, but I have no idea how to go about doing it. Can anyone help me?[/quote:2l9zd14l]

I would also like to do this. Anyone done this before that can help?

[quote:2kms3k91][i:2kms3k91]Originally posted by Loftin[/i:2kms3k91]

[quote:2kms3k91]I wanted to create DVD’s of the subbed shows so I can watch them on my TV, but I have no idea how to go about doing it. Can anyone help me?[/quote:2kms3k91]

I would also like to do this. Anyone done this before that can help?[/quote:2kms3k91]

first, hardsub the vdeo. using virtualdub or virtualdubmod
then, convert that video to DVD format (.VOB)
i using Ultra Video Converter software to convert it.
lastly, burn it into DVD writer.

There you go! enjoy your Gaki no Tsukai on TV :D

I usually just simply use ConvertXtoDVD, it’s a pretty simple program that allows you to convert most video files to a dvd readable format and then burn them to a dvd complete with customizable title menus etc. If you wanna know how to hardcode subs to a video file for watching through ps3/xbox360 network, go [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=902:39v0jzxk]HERE[/url:39v0jzxk]

It’s the best way I have found to hardcode videos, and cut some of the size down of the files at the same time :D

I also use CovertXtoDVD, but they don’t work. It usually gives me multiple subtitles and never work the way they do on the computer. Any ideas?

I use ConvertXtoDVD too and it NEVER gives me any problems.
The video and subs always works and the program is super simple.

what type of media server are you using?
i use PS3 Media Server for my ps3 and all the sub files work hard or soft
you should check it out ;D

I wanted to create DVD’s of the subbed shows so I can watch them on my TV, but I have no idea how to go about doing it.

[url=http://www.taylorwimpey.co.uk/newhomes/:2fn7dlky]New Homes[/url:2fn7dlky] | [url=http://www.cheapflightsfinder.com/:2fn7dlky]Cheap Flights[/url:2fn7dlky]

Guys you dont have to put it on a dvd for it to be hardcoded well…
Just use a program called AVI Recomp…works perfectly

Drag your video file to the program
Then pick where you want it saved
go to additions and turn on subtitles and make it autostart…upload subs
then you have to set it to where its queued up in the list then start it…it will let you play it on ps3 while running off your computer and will automaticly start the subs when you start the video…simple