10000 !

This is the 10.000th post ! :)

Congratulations Gaki No Tsukai Forum !!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And we’ll soon reach 10.000 members too :D

:clap: :clap:

and 1000 members very soon as well!

[size=167:3ss1m61x] !!![color=blue:3ss1m61x]Congratulations Gaki No Tsukai Forum[/color:3ss1m61x] !!!
[/size:3ss1m61x]

:beer:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:    :beer:

Oh wow thanks. Congratulation to our great community. Thank you very much!

[quote:12st0jie][i:12st0jie]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:12st0jie]
Oh wow thanks. Congratulation to our great community. Thank you very much![/quote:12st0jie]

You guys deserve it !
Wish this great work of all continue for long years… ^^

Kanpai :clap: :D :clap: :D

[FONT=times new roman][size=134:2nuhs5i6][color=darkred:2nuhs5i6]Altho i’m new to the site but not Gaki…Thats awesome to hear :D.[/color:2nuhs5i6][/size:2nuhs5i6] [/FONT]

speaking of milestones, we forgot to celebrate the 1 year birthday of this website, which fell on my birthday. 6/15

[quote:fhy4cr5v][i:fhy4cr5v]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:fhy4cr5v]
speaking of milestones, we forgot to celebrate the 1 year birthday of this website, which fell on my birthday. 6/15[/quote:fhy4cr5v]

That’s also true!

Happy birthday then!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nope the official opening for users is between 04.09.2009 and 07.09.2009. I installed the software on my pc before.

why is your registration date on 6/15? the creator waited two months to join his own site!

I start this thread althought its not yet 10000, one more to come.

I joined this board 3 month after launch of the board. I found it by accident, while looking for GnT-stuff.

I just want to say, I´m happy to be here for this long time.

Congratulations to the Admins and Subbers, thanks for your hard work.

And thanks to all the members - it’s rare to find such a (large) community with no whining, trolling, being rude…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hello,

We can now be proud to say that we are a 10000-member community of GnT fans.
We hope we can do always more to satisfy you guys and bring to you raw and subbed material.

Don’t forget that we carefully listen to every advice or proposition from you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to the Admins and Subbers!!!

Make it goes for more years!!!

Thanks again!!!

You guys rules!!! :flowers: :flowers:

I hope the right owners consider us now as a a bigger fan group and produce official subtitles.

Went to check how many members there are right now, 10010. It’s great that people around the world love this show. Thanks to everyone who makes this forum great admins, subbers, fellow fans. May there be much more Gaki.

Congratulations to the webpage for achieving this milestone. This is a great website and I hope it continues to make great strives in the future.c

Hope ya don’t mind me moving this to the Announcement Section.

So when should we celebrate the site’s opening, the 9th? We should at least put up something to acknowledge that the site has been open for a year and we all haven’t been assassinated by JTV.

I hope this site continues to grow and I hope this gets the attention of the Gaki-No-Tuskai crew. The only thing that worries me is this site being taken down by Big Brother and the hole copyright protection. Other than that, congratulations on number 10,000!