Welcome our newest Subber, Wingslats

Check out all the forum updates and general announcements here
22 posts Page 2 of 2
ขอแสดงความยินดี ครับ!!
Omedetô dude!! :clap: :clap:

... and lemme know if you're having trouble with the timing ;)
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
wingslats wrote:
Thank you very much Mr and Ms. Moderators. It's an honor and pleasure to be here!

welcome Wingsluts ! We hope you'll bring us good moment with more subbed gnt vids :) :)

i believe that is unintentional
welcome mate.
joker wrote:
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
wingslats wrote:
Thank you very much Mr and Ms. Moderators. It's an honor and pleasure to be here!

welcome Wingsluts ! We hope you'll bring us good moment with more subbed gnt vids :) :)

A revelating lapsus :)
joker wrote:
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
wingslats wrote:
Welcome Wingsluts ! We hope you'll bring us good moment with more subbed gnt vids :) :)

OH !! I just realized I wrote wingsluts instead of wingslats :o :o sorry it was totally unintentional :nod: , even if the A button is miles away from the U button on my keyboard, I don't get it .

but I got to admit that it's funny :lol: :lol:
i don't think wingsluts minded ;)
Lol
Yea you're right ini , it's no big deal .... I just don't want you guys think that I did it on purpose ...

Anyways, thanks wingslums for all the work you've done . (That one was on purpose and intentional )
22 posts Page 2 of 2