Welcome our newest Subber, Wingslats

Please welcome our newest member of the forum subber family: Wingslats! Who is one of our most active members in the chat and in the forum, he’s always willing to give resourceful information and is willing to help out, subbing videos during his free time.

I hope you like my present, wing. :mm:

Wing gratz ! Lol !

welcome :D :sun:

Thank you very much Mr and Ms. Moderators. It’s an honor and pleasure to be here!

[quote="xX_Desape_Xx":8vwz5hgp]Wing gratz ! Lol ![/quote:8vwz5hgp]

Can you space your signature image beside each other? We try to keep the signature space to a min of 200 vertically in order to save the scrolling time.

hurray Wing. :clap: :clap: Congrats.

[quote="iniquiti":3nhv4b3c][quote="xX_Desape_Xx":3nhv4b3c]Wing gratz ! Lol ![/quote:3nhv4b3c]

Can you space your signature image beside each other? We try to keep the signature space to a min of 200 vertically in order to save the scrolling time.[/quote:3nhv4b3c]

i havent got the time to resize it so i am taking off mayuyu pics untill i have the time.
Sorry for the trouble.
oh and may i ask. If i am warned , for how many times will i be banned. Exceeding warning limits etc.

Gratz wing, if you can do the subs for the rest of absolutely tasty, ur reputation will skyrocket in my list :P
Really hoping for someone to translate the absolutely tasty series completely 8)

Congrats wingslats!

[quote="wingslats":2d7bx0x0]Thank you very much Mr and Ms. Moderators. It’s an honor and pleasure to be here![/quote:2d7bx0x0]

welcome Wingsluts ! We hope you’ll bring us good moment with more subbed gnt vids :) :)

[quote="xX_Desape_Xx":h39hmtyy][quote="iniquiti":h39hmtyy][quote="xX_Desape_Xx":h39hmtyy]Wing gratz ! Lol ![/quote:h39hmtyy]

Can you space your signature image beside each other? We try to keep the signature space to a min of 200 vertically in order to save the scrolling time.[/quote:h39hmtyy]

i havent got the time to resize it so i am taking off mayuyu pics untill i have the time.
Sorry for the trouble.
oh and may i ask. If i am warned , for how many times will i be banned. Exceeding warning limits etc.[/quote:h39hmtyy]

No maximum. The warnings are there to let you know faster since mods generally warn users in the thread which you won’t be seeing unless you look at that thread. It also usually depends on how bad the warning is =p

Congratulations wing ;)

I’ve added you to the "Subber" group so you can have the corresponding color.

Congratulations Wing !

:clap: :party:

ขอแสดงความยินดี ครับ!!
Omedetô dude!! :clap: :clap:

… and lemme know if you’re having trouble with the timing ;)

[quote="||—PEGO—||":2vzd9eax][quote="wingslats":2vzd9eax]Thank you very much Mr and Ms. Moderators. It’s an honor and pleasure to be here![/quote:2vzd9eax]

welcome [color=#FF0000:2vzd9eax]Wingsluts[/color:2vzd9eax] ! We hope you’ll bring us good moment with more subbed gnt vids :) :)[/quote:2vzd9eax]
i believe that is unintentional

welcome mate.

[quote="joker":3s6zo2v1][quote="||—PEGO—||":3s6zo2v1][quote="wingslats":3s6zo2v1]Thank you very much Mr and Ms. Moderators. It’s an honor and pleasure to be here![/quote:3s6zo2v1]

welcome [color=#FF0000:3s6zo2v1]Wingsluts[/color:3s6zo2v1] ! We hope you’ll bring us good moment with more subbed gnt vids :) :)[/quote:3s6zo2v1]
i believe that is unintentional[/quote:3s6zo2v1]

A revelating lapsus :)

[quote="joker":35e29dhc][quote="||—PEGO—||":35e29dhc][quote="wingslats":35e29dhc]Thank you very much Mr and Ms. Moderators. It’s an honor and pleasure to be here![/quote:35e29dhc]Welcome [color=#FF0000:35e29dhc]Wingsluts[/color:35e29dhc] ! We hope you’ll bring us good moment with more subbed gnt vids :) :)[/quote:35e29dhc]i believe that is unintentional[/quote:35e29dhc]

OH !! I just realized I wrote wingsluts instead of wingslats :o :o sorry it was totally unintentional :nod: , even if the A button is miles away from the U button on my keyboard, I don’t get it .

but I got to admit that it’s funny :lol: :lol: