Obachan #3 passes away

Check out all the forum updates and general announcements here
65 posts Page 4 of 5
RIP she was really funny i hope she makes all those angels in heaven laugh :sweat:
R.I.P. ;(
It was a pleasure to watch you make us all laugh. RIP [*]
OH my god... just noticed this topic...

She passes away in july?...

Rest in Peace, Obachan :(
rest in peace oba-chan, they will miss ur french kisses
R.I.P
I wonder why the Gaki no Tsukai team had that T-Shit with obachan #1 face's on it at Batsu Game Press Conference!! 2011.12.25 ?????
A sweet tribute to a great lady.
gemeux wrote:
R.I.P
I wonder why the Gaki no Tsukai team had that T-Shit with obachan #1 face's on it at Batsu Game Press Conference!! 2011.12.25 ?????

They always wear those, even in the talk-only episodes.
I just knew about it now :( , it's really unfortunate that obachan left us but from the bottom of my heart i thank you for all the laughs & joy you brought to our hearts.

R.I.P
obachan#1
a memrobale soul :bow:
oh man i never knew! she was really funny and i enjoyed her performances!
R.I.P
sad :( sad :( sad :( .. thanks for the funny moments..you made as laughs
this is sad... :( RIP obachan
thats really sad and i just got my shirt with her on and all TT^TT
i enjoyed you in all the batsu games <3
RIP obaachan <3
This is horrible news, rest in peace oba-chan, she was my favorite out of all of them :(
Very sad news to hear
65 posts Page 4 of 5