Account suspended[Joker] New alternative is decided

Check out all the forum updates and general announcements here
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Apparently MF has finally bring the banhammer down to my account.
I am looking for other alternative site for uploads.
Suggest any down below, HOWEVER my uploads project will only start after my school project which is somewhere around august.

Regards,
Joker (Super Uploader) 8)
Jumbofiles will delete file after 30-180 days since the last download, download faster when register a free account.

About MF, my friend uses winrar, changes files' name and set password. The files still alive but I'm not sure about this solution.
sizenkai wrote:
Jumbofiles will delete file after 30-180 days since the last download, download faster when register a free account.

About MF, my friend uses winrar, changes files' name and set password. The files still alive but I'm not sure about this solution.

i need to thanks MF for letting me host all my files for almost 6 or 7 month without banning me lol 8)
Currently looking at other site, or i might even be using dropbox lololol provided someone provide me with the account 8)
Filecloud, jumbofiles and/or Peeje. I've also heard good things about upafile but have not had a chance to check it out.

Filecloud (formerly known as Ifile) is my current favorite.
MiseryMachine wrote:
Filecloud, jumbofiles and/or Peeje. I've also heard good things about upafile but have not had a chance to check it out.

Filecloud (formerly known as Ifile) is my current favorite.

currently uploading to dropbox since they provide me with 50 gb of space, and whats more people can watch online from there 8)
There are http://www.ovh.co.uk/cloud/ with 25 gb of space. But I do not know if it can be used in community.
La Team FR recrute ! Infos et Épisodes à traduire en Français !! ---> viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4548

Dailymotion -> http://2doc.net/c93tk ---- Les vidéos -> http://2doc.net/srsok (Il y a plusieurs pages)
Hmm, we're talking stream right? Not "just" being able to download? else I might be able to help a bit.
Chrisso wrote:
Hmm, we're talking stream right? Not "just" being able to download? else I might be able to help a bit.

currently the DMCA is very active, wherever i upload, they will be there to bring down, i am thinking of renaming file and .rar them and put password and make the title like 1,2,3,4 8)
joker wrote:
Chrisso wrote:
Hmm, we're talking stream right? Not "just" being able to download? else I might be able to help a bit.

currently the DMCA is very active, wherever i upload, they will be there to bring down, i am thinking of renaming file and .rar them and put password and make the title like 1,2,3,4 8)


Use Mediafire if you're doing that.
Kanzaki wrote:
joker wrote:
Chrisso wrote:
Hmm, we're talking stream right? Not "just" being able to download? else I might be able to help a bit.

currently the DMCA is very active, wherever i upload, they will be there to bring down, i am thinking of renaming file and .rar them and put password and make the title like 1,2,3,4 8)


Use Mediafire if you're doing that.

yea thinking using it back again, just wait for it 8)
Or just any site that is supported by http://unrestrict.li so that we can download the stuff without waiting :)
Image


Sorry for my bad english. Please correct my writing if it's wrong.
You can have some space on Team Gaki's server if you want? No waiting crap for anyone and quick speed as well :)
Rich Smith
Team Gaki & gaki-no-tsukai.com Web Admin / Site Tech
All Round Awesomeness!
Joker, are you planning on subbing anything in near future? It's been a while, are you ok?
14 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests