Joker Announcement [Read for future Updates]

So, I have decided to use Dropbox now for all my video upload.
Currently they let me have a 50GB storage and to let you know, batsu games alone already takes 30 GB + of space for this uploads.
So Community, please use this link to help me expand my storage capacity [url:3azq4m4u]http://db.tt/lNAMRj7A[/url:3azq4m4u]
Apparently those are the free only account, I am doing the subbing and uploading for the community.
Apparently I was thinking about forking my own money to even upgrade the space.
The price vary depend on the capacity however you can check here [url:3azq4m4u]https://www.dropbox.com/upgrade[/url:3azq4m4u]
However keeping the cost of upgrade and the monthly fee, and as most of you don’t know, I am just a student… so i dont have any real life income.
I don’t even accept donation from any of the community as I fear I am going to be treated as asking too much for my lousy subs…

So my message is just, pm me if you can or a group of you can fork out just $1 from each of you and I can upload and share and subs for the community without any hassle.

P.S: Dropbox function just like a media player too. So you can watch them online if you don’t have the space to download them.
[size=200:3azq4m4u][color=#FF0000:3azq4m4u]
PREVIEW[/color:3azq4m4u][/size:3azq4m4u]
[url:3azq4m4u]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89461947/%5BDTFS%5D%20Gaki%20no%20Tsukai%20-%20Hamada%20Batsu%20Game%20v.2%20-%20fixed%20subs.avi[/url:3azq4m4u]

Regards,
Joker (Super Uploader) 8)

So, people who can donate will also receive special treatment from me which I will subs the video that they wanted 8)
I won’t be taking more than the 100gb plan unless there is a need for more 8)
Will show all record just like Erhan did 8)

Good luck on this one.

I suggest you first compress the files using WinRAR, give them a misleading file name (to prevent them from being deleted, something like "HBGs.rar" for Hamada Batsu Game subbed for example) and use a password.

[quote="Kanzaki":1l7oxp9g]Good luck on this one.

I suggest you first compress the files using WinRAR, give them a misleading file name (to prevent them from being deleted, something like "HBGs.rar" for Hamada Batsu Game subbed for example) and use a password.[/quote:1l7oxp9g]
like i mention it function just like online player, try my link there
unless nobody need the player then i will take down everything and re-up only .rar file

– 14.07.2012, 21:35 –

vote down here, video or .rar thats all i will look up result tomorrow then i will see, stability or viewability 8)

[quote="Kanzaki":3foiov3z]Good luck on this one.

I suggest you first compress the files using WinRAR, give them a misleading file name (to prevent them from being deleted, something like "HBGs.rar" for Hamada Batsu Game subbed for example) and use a password.[/quote:3foiov3z]

I have had my GnT uploads in dropbox as videos with their names for a while now, seems it’s quite safe…, at least for now :P

[quote="Yakarin":fgablqrr][quote="Kanzaki":fgablqrr]Good luck on this one.

I suggest you first compress the files using WinRAR, give them a misleading file name (to prevent them from being deleted, something like "HBGs.rar" for Hamada Batsu Game subbed for example) and use a password.[/quote:fgablqrr]

I have had my GnT uploads in dropbox as videos with their names for a while now, seems it’s quite safe…, at least for now :P[/quote:fgablqrr]
read the Terms and Condition (I am scared of it nw) Apparently it’s still DMCA, which is the same law that banned my MF account lol

D: uh oh… gonna check if I can at least change their names without reuploading >.<…