Which episodes do you want translated?

Hey guys,

I am translating for the Batsu Game right now but from time to time, want to do some other stuff, which is shorter.

So, if there is a specific episode, Kiki, Do not Laugh, Farting ones, Lincoln, please just tell me which one and please send me a link where I can download the video.

Many thanks would be really great if you could give me a follow on twitter. That way, you can contact me there too.

www.twitter.com/mickstar813

I don’t know if people would want me to make my own facebook page so that you can contact me there, if that would be easier.

Cheers

Kiki please!

Mizu Yokan - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3969
Castella - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4144
Potato Chips - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3110
Canned Tuna - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3449

-Apr. 25 & May 2, 1999: Hama-chan 24 hour Nitterre

Hamada loses a golf challenge against the rest of the cast (Challenge aired on Oct. 18, 1998) and had to do about 30 advertisements for Nitterre over a 24-hour period.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1160#p36413

-Jul 25, 1993: Hama-chan France Evian Trip

Matsumoto challenged Hamada to a high-jump competition (Competition aired on Jul. 11, 1993) and Hamada lost at 1.4m. He had to go to Évian-les-Bains, France with the crew to get Matsumoto a bottle of Evian mineral water straight from the source.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=528

-Apr. 12, 1995: Hama-chan New York City Mechanical Pencil Trip

This was the fifth time Hamada and Matsumoto bet (Bet aired on Dec. 18, 1994) on who would win the Kōhaku singing competition. Hamada lost and had to go to New York City with Suga Kenji to fetch a mechanical pencil that Matsumoto lent to composer Ryuichi Sakamoto. On returning, Matsumoto discovers that the rubber on top of the mechanical pencil is missing so Hamada had to return to New York and recover the rubber.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=302#p738

Please :bow: :bow: :bow:
Thank you, anyway !!

Right guys, right now I am doing Sushi Hee and hope to finish it tonight.

From tomorrow I will be doing the remaining Kiki series.

– 07.01.2013, 21:41 –

If there are any videos you want translated, check this out and write to me there as I will check it often

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mickstar/249288431869107

[quote="mickstar813":1dv69qxm]Right guys, right now I am doing Sushi Hee and hope to finish it tonight.

From tomorrow I will be doing the remaining Kiki series.

– 07.01.2013, 21:41 –

If there are any videos you want translated, check this out and write to me there as I will check it often

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mickstar/249288431869107[/quote:1dv69qxm]

Hi Mickstar813,

I want to let you know that the sushi hee video is already subbed and you can find them in this thread viewtopic.php?f=0&t=753&p=29875&hilit=sushi+hee#p28713 . The videos are only on youtube and you have to turn on CC, but maybe your subs are better and we can download the video with the subs.
I am looking forward for your subs.
Maybe you can do some translations for the Genkai Series. viewforum.php?f=29

Finishing Kiki series and going through old untranslated Batsu games would be awesome! But you should pick whatever you feel like you’ll enjoy working on the most, I’m sure everyone here will be happy about any new translation :)

Much appreciated. But ultimately, just feel free to translate what you want, so you don’t feel like you have an obligation, or put yourself through pressure. Just another active subber putting out something is enough.

This is just a general wantlist of mine, but series that could use completion, more episodes, or in some cases were basically ignored outright that I’d like to see are 500 Questions, Matsumoto’s sports series, Yamasaki vs Moriman wrestling series, Shichi Henge, High Tension, Itao + Wife series, and Food Marathon. Lincoln would be greatly appreciated, too. Subrenai Hanashi, also, but that’s a much lesser priority. I have no specific episodes in mind, though.

Also, extra footage from the Batsu games. Particularly the two Airport specials. Though I understand if you’ll want to leave this for much later.

The Kiki Series and the Matsumoto Sports Challenge (Chousen Series).

I ripped the Matsumoto Chousen DVD, so it’s a huge file (1+ GB), but I can share it through Google Drive for an easy download. It’s almost 1:57 long, so I hope it doesn’t discourage you.

Thanks for considering!

Many segments can be watched without a good knowledge of Japanese, but [b:1i3df1pm]the free talk[/b:1i3df1pm] (ie. Down Town Talk / manzai) is something that really needs a translation in order to be enjoyed. It would be great if someone would spend more time with these since there are tons of content but only a fraction has been subbed and even many of those have been lost because of Youtube reporting or dead DL links.

A post with download links (at least the first is working fine for me, haven’t tried the rest):

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=766&start=15#p34500

I really hope u can do the remaining kiki series

[quote="UTW":164f0kdq]Much appreciated. But ultimately, just feel free to translate what you want, so you don’t feel like you have an obligation, or put yourself through pressure. Just another active subber putting out something is enough.

This is just a general wantlist of mine, but series that could use completion, more episodes, or in some cases were basically ignored outright that I’d like to see are 500 Questions, Matsumoto’s sports series, Yamasaki vs Moriman wrestling series, Shichi Henge, High Tension, Itao + Wife series, and Food Marathon. Lincoln would be greatly appreciated, too. Subrenai Hanashi, also, but that’s a much lesser priority. I have no specific episodes in mind, though.

Also, extra footage from the Batsu games. Particularly the two Airport specials. Though I understand if you’ll want to leave this for much later.[/quote:164f0kdq]

I did the timings for 2 episodes of 500 questions for wingslats. He didn’t finish them so I don’t know what’s happened to them. If you (mickstar) want to sub the 500 question series, I’ll gladly give you the timing files.

Hey guys. I am trying to get the Sushi Hee file up but I need a few programs which unfortunately don’t work on the Mac. So expect a little delay in the release of that, but I promise it will come out sooner or later.

Fortunately, I do have the Chousen Series on my Macbook (I love it) and will be doing that as well in the future.

My plans at the moment are probably to do:

1.Finishing the Kiki series.
2. Manzai talk.
3. Chousen series

Whilst working a few hours a day on the Batsu Games as well.

Obviously this will take a lot of time but I’m going to try and release a video for you guys every week.

Thanks for your effort…

Hey thanks for your generous offer
There is actually a hilarious Gaki episode that has many requests and is already waiting for a long time to get subbed
Its Hamadas Trial -> [u:10x65vxp][url:10x65vxp]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=263[/url:10x65vxp][/u:10x65vxp]

Edit: You can find download links here -> [u:10x65vxp][url:10x65vxp]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3460[/url:10x65vxp][/u:10x65vxp]

Subrenai Hanashi & Kiki Series!!! Honestly, just sub whatever you want, any content is better than no content. ;)

gas nuki would be good. Tbh anything from Gaki no tsukai is good. As Zinger says…

[quote="mickstar813":1g9mx59f]Hey guys. I am trying to get the Sushi Hee file up but I need a few programs which unfortunately don’t work on the Mac. So expect a little delay in the release of that, but I promise it will come out sooner or later.

Fortunately, I do have the Chousen Series on my Macbook (I love it) and will be doing that as well in the future.

My plans at the moment are probably to do:

1.Finishing the Kiki series.
2. Manzai talk.
3. Chousen series

Whilst working a few hours a day on the Batsu Games as well.

Obviously this will take a lot of time but I’m going to try and release a video for you guys every week.[/quote:1g9mx59f]

That’s great! Any kind of Gaki no Tsukai translated is worth the effort. Thanks for the hard word. Hopefully, others will be interested into helping you as well.

thanks for the great work <3

i’d love to see more Heipo related stuff

this episode in particular [url:1ibxy3iz]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3841[/url:1ibxy3iz]
[url:1ibxy3iz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/ktMMcYVwFq3kgW3az7o[/url:1ibxy3iz]

I wouldn’t mind if all the batsus deleted, extras and unseen footage ones could be done if possible just an idea.

P.S. also thanks again site for existing and thanks to all the subbers dedicated to this site.

[quote="iuye3":21gd9ezv]I wouldn’t mind if all the batsus deleted, extras and unseen footage ones could be done if possible just an idea.

P.S. also thanks again site for existing and thanks to all the subbers dedicated to this site.[/quote:21gd9ezv]

I second this request. Would be nice to see all the extra unseen stuff from last years game :)

Thanks a lot for dedicating your time to this!