Finally: Subtitles in your language

Hello fellow fan-community!

We are growing and growing since our establishment of this forum. From 2009 till now we grew to nearly 40000 users. Our users come all from different areas of the world and you can look at our statistics (http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enl … 5yb7prr4j0) for more information on that.This is definitely a proof for the right holders that there is a large fan base outside of japan.

But that’s not the reason why I’m posting here. We all may have friends who don’t understand english well (depending on your location ;) ). That’s the reason why the team and the subbers decided to split the subtitles area in some more fragments.

We now have subforums for three more languages: French, German and Spanish. This means that those friends of you who understand one of those languages can now enjoy the batsu, too.

Those of you who still like to translate everything to other languages can post in the english subforum at the top. Depending on the quantity of subtitles we might decide to create another subforum for that language.

For now that’s it. Enjoy the show with your friends and spread the gaki virus :P

Your Team!

What a great speech !! :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote="Erhan":554iee1j]Those of you who still like to translate everything to other languages can post in the english subforum at the top. Depending on the quantity of subtitles we might decide to create another subforum for that language.
[/quote:554iee1j]

Hello,

Why not add an category "Other languages​​" ?

If not, it is a very good news and i thank you very much. :bow:

[quote="calobest":3okn8sq9][quote="Erhan":3okn8sq9]Those of you who still like to translate everything to other languages can post in the english subforum at the top. Depending on the quantity of subtitles we might decide to create another subforum for that language.
[/quote:3okn8sq9]

Hello,

Why not add an category "Other languages​​" ?

If not, it is a very good news and i thank you very much. :bow:[/quote:3okn8sq9]

We actually discussed this; we decided as the demand for subtitles for ‘Other Languages’ increases we will then add a new board. Right now French, Spanish, English, and German subtitles are pretty high in demand.

just a quick note Erhan, we have many Arabic speakers around and lotta of them sent me PMs about it, I suggest opening one for it since it’s a major language :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote="Shadi":ycuc3p59]just a quick note Erhan, we have many Arabic speakers around and lotta of them sent me PMs about it, I suggest opening one for it since it’s a major language ;P[/quote:ycuc3p59]

You should first begin by making some Arabic subtitles, then we’ll speak about making a category :stuck_out_tongue:

@calobest: I think you are actually right on that. I undestand that you refer to the part: "Those of you who still like to translate everything to other languages can post in the english subforum at the top"
The idea sounds good and logical.
@ Shadi: Yes that sounds good, too as it is a major language. As I said depending on the quantity we can add other forums, too and will add other forums. There are also some other subs atm like polish. But I don’t think it’s good to make a new forum if there are like two subs or so.

Let’s see how this move effects the community. Maybe some more people will now start liking this shows.

edit: Polish seems to be a bad example :D There are quite some subs already in polish.

It seems that many subbed "videos" are also in the other areas but without subfiles. I’m not sure if we should organize it differently now.
What are your thoughts?

I am glad that my idea was chosen ;) :)

:bow:

-Is what we could, by against, to have the names of categories not only in English :(
"French Fansub - Section Francophone" was not bad.
Or "French - Section Francophone".
Or "French - Français".

-And others columns :
"Completed" and "Work in Progress".

[quote="Kanzaki":1j9lt8b4][quote="Shadi":1j9lt8b4]just a quick note Erhan, we have many Arabic speakers around and lotta of them sent me PMs about it, I suggest opening one for it since it’s a major language ;P[/quote:1j9lt8b4]

You should first begin by making some Arabic subtitles, then we’ll speak about making a category :p[/quote:1j9lt8b4]

already have, though credits goes to a saudi friend I have his name is [b:1j9lt8b4]Barakat [/b:1j9lt8b4]