New downtown show category

Due to a sufficient number of episodes being uploaded and presented on the forum for the Downtown Kazaana show, we created a category dedicated to it:

viewforum.php?f=89

[b:tj7f34qo]かざあなダウンタウン
[/b:tj7f34qo]A late night variety show hosted by Downtown which ran from May 9, 1995 - March 30, 1996. Each episode had the regular cast partake in different challenges and contests (sometimes with a batsu for the loser) or trying out learning something new (such as rollerblading). Cast included: Yamasaki Hōsei, Itao Itsuji, Koji Higashino, Koji Imada, Kimura Yuichi, Takahiro Kurano, Fujiwara Mitsuhiro & Toru Mizuno. Jimmy Onishi and others also appeared.

Hope you’ll enjoy the videos ;)

Special thanks to [b:tj7f34qo]soudou [/b:tj7f34qo]for his hard work :inlove:

Thank you Kanzaki! :)

At the moment there are some highlight videos, clips and a couple of games already available. But over time hard-to-find full episodes will be posted to the new section (though sadly some episodes are still missing). Unsubbed of course, but the challenges, contests and batsus can be entertaining without subs. Hope you all will enjoy! :D

Thank you Kanzaki, and thank you soudou for all your hard work; it’s people like you this forum relies on!

Thanks alot! I’ll be sure to check them out.

[quote="Pruney":17wtgcu8]Thanks alot! I’ll be sure to check them out.[/quote:17wtgcu8]

You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy! :D
I still have lots more episodes to post, just been busy with other stuff lately. :) But in time I’ll get them all up on there.