Episode #1308 2016.06.05 - Silent Library #6

26 posts Page 2 of 2
Great episode. Well mostly.

Those highlights from classic shows were kinda waste of precious episode time, but I understand why they included them. Not everyone has the old episodes on hand so it had to be nice blast from the past for most viewers. So no trouble here, but those European Silent Library variants? Yuck. Painfully unfunny :shake:

And what happened to the Azuma Mikihisa's face at the end? :D Seems like something between Hamada's fancy glasses and Mikihisa's nose waxing got cut :D Something with green spray seems like :D I'd rather see that scene than those bootleg European "shows".
Johnhk wrote:
If you sub this Soudou, I hope you're gonna make a single file for all the parts together, like the "original" we probably all have ;) Thank you all for your work.

Yeah could do, if subbing finishes on part 1 first (not sure if it will) it may come in parts, but after all is done combining the two should be possible.
Thank you. :)
I wonder what happened to Tanaka. The arrow was pointing at something but I couldn't make it out.
Thank you very much. :clap: :clap: :clap:
babyoopsie wrote:
I wonder what happened to Tanaka. The arrow was pointing at something but I couldn't make it out.

Being hit left a red mark.
Well, I'm a bit disapointed, Part 1 yes, but half of it is either already seen or terrible (those western adaptations), hopefully we'll have 3 parts so we can have a decent lenght of never seen before stuff.

Thank you Soudou if you sub / edit them. This episode alone needs a lot of cut already..
Thank you :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Mega is asking me for a decryption key.

Found it, but that link wouldn't activate until I went back later.
what the decryption key cant find it
I guess Hamada's "you are a comedian, act out the pain more" (Paraphrasing) from the sleep episode is still alive and rocking...Tanaka is maybe overdoing his reaction to the bat a bit.

Still glad to see old segments coming back. It goes full circle now and next they do children drawing.
26 posts Page 2 of 2