UK edition

Don’t you if this mentioned before but I just found out, Channel Five is now airing a UK version of the Silent Library game:

http://www.channel5.com/shows/silent-library/

Haven’t seen it myself, Adam Buxton (from Adam and Joe) provides the commentary, which is about the only positive thing I can see in this version.

wtf :@

i’d say this’ll only be slightly good if the guys in topgear do it… :yawn:

Didn’t know about this! Will have to check it out cheers! :bow:

– 23.07.2011, 14:55 –

Just watched Ep1.I Think they have done a good job with this. The games are in the spirit of GNT.
Liked the Rock Scissors Shock game! :D

Sounds interesting - i hope they credit the original show on air too so people know about it’s origins :)

Matsumoto is credited in the end credits.

[quote="Dearka":z9rcbvav]Matsumoto is credited in the end credits.[/quote:z9rcbvav]
thnks for enlightenment ;)

Crap compared to the Japanese version.

It’s been made for babies.

Is there a way to watch/download it somewhere else?
I get the error "Video cannot be viewed from your region or country" … :(

a commentator, noise-o-meter, timer, a person giving pass and fails??..what is this crap?

Personally the original is best.

was disappointed the 1st 3 mins in…and disappointing all together.

at least Matsumoto got credited…the only decent thing about it

Everyone knows anything on Channel 5 is’nt worth watching ;)

[quote="Fengson":rg1jvtl4]Is there a way to watch/download it somewhere else?
I get the error "Video cannot be viewed from your region or country" … :([/quote:rg1jvtl4]

Download Expat shield and use the link after you fire it up. It’s what i use on any uk related video site. Mostly F1 on BBC :)

Link: http://expatshield.com/

Thank you, Vortex!

[quote="shadowreeper85":11qp1h13]a commentator, noise-o-meter, timer, a person giving pass and fails??..what is this crap?

Personally the original is best.

was disappointed the 1st 3 mins in…and disappointing all together.

at least Matsumoto got credited…the only decent thing about it[/quote:11qp1h13]

I agree. It has been turned into a crappy UK game show. I mean, the games aren’t even hard, a squid does not compare to a belt slapping you in the face.

LoL, almost as :swear: as that MTV show that was based on silent libary, where the credits were "Japan TV show".