Episode #1308 2016.06.05 - Silent Library #6

The legendary Silent Library series makes a return this week, 8 years after the fifth installment with movie director Mitani Koki. This time, actor and friend of Downtown Azuma Mikihisa is the guest participant.

Certainly exciting episode this one. In light of this series getting a reboot, what other series would you probably like to see get one too?

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21850686.html

[quote:26vy8e30]今週のガキの使いは、サイレント図書館!図書館に集まった一同がカードを引いて当たった人がつらい罰を受けるも、図書館なので声は我慢しなければならない。その特異さから海外にまで反響が及んだこの企画が今宵8年ぶりに復活!ゲストに東幹久を迎え、肉体的にも精神的にも過去最大級のつらさを誇るバツを用意!緊張感ただよう静寂の中でバツが執行され、その予想外のリアクションで笑い声もダダ漏れ!注意のしぃ~がこだまする![/quote:26vy8e30]

[quote:32jax1x3]In light of this series getting a reboot, what other series would you probably like to see get one too?[/quote:32jax1x3]I think everybody’s got their sights set on another Absolutely Tasty episode now!

Personally I’d like to see another of the Suga Game series or a new Yamasaki Produce (Tsukitei Produce?)

Whoa… Never thought I’d see the day.
I’m gonna typeset / sub this, hope it’ll be as good as the old ones, simple is best, don’t jazz it up guys! :D

Yeah Tsukitei Produce would be cool, kinda wonder why there hasn’t been a new one.
And well I do hope they carry on with the gaming episodes, dunno how the ratings fair on those.

[edit: oops I misread the bit about a movie director, thought that meant they were gonna movie direct this lol]

Damn, that’s a great news. Time to rewatch old installments in preparation yet again.

And yeah hopefully Absolutely Tasty is revived next.

Yeah, I’d like to see more Absolutely Tasty, too. And Matsumoto Challenge. And more "Mori Shinichi."

OMG YES! Can’t wait for this one! :clap:

While it seems "Goodbye Yamasaki" may of kicked the bucket, Silent Library rose from the ashes to take it’s place. :rock:

[quote="soudou":3c76ku6n]I’m gonna typeset / sub this, hope it’ll be as good as the old ones[/quote:3c76ku6n]

Woo, rock on! 8) Good luck.

[quote="Otviss":fhdvq32y]Woo, rock on! 8) Good luck.[/quote:fhdvq32y]

Thanks, looking forward to it. :)

Wow I’d never thought that they would do another silent library I can’t wait to see it. If I had to pick two that I would like to see again it would be Oogiri Daigassen and Absolutely Tasty. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NO WAY !!! So cool !!!

I think it’s safe to say that they’re running out of ideas recently (the episodes are not original anymore) and my guess is that if they start it again, we might see more of them later soon :D

Part 1
[hide:w26jml7j]声を出さず バツに耐えろ サイレント図書館 (前編)

https://mega.nz/#!3I8WXaJZ

[img:w26jml7j]http://i.imgur.com/4F5rjbC.jpg[/img:w26jml7j]
[attachment=0:w26jml7j]Gaki_160605_#1308_6th Silent Library (1).zip[/attachment:w26jml7j][/hide:w26jml7j]

Thank you very much ErnieYoung, you’re a star! :bow:

"Part 1" :inlove:

First time I’m so happy to read that !

If you sub this Soudou, I hope you’re gonna make a single file for all the parts together, like the "original" we probably all have ;) Thank you all for your work.

OMG ! BEST Gaki ever for ages !

YES!!! It’s about bloody time they did Silent Library again! It’s been stuck on that shelf way too long!

I like to see them bring back Cosplay Bus Tour & Matsumoto Challenges!

Great episode. Well mostly.

Those highlights from classic shows were kinda waste of precious episode time, but I understand why they included them. Not everyone has the old episodes on hand so it had to be nice blast from the past for most viewers. So no trouble here, but those European Silent Library variants? Yuck. Painfully unfunny :shake:

And what happened to the Azuma Mikihisa’s face at the end? :D Seems like something between Hamada’s fancy glasses and Mikihisa’s nose waxing got cut :D Something with green spray seems like :D I’d rather see that scene than those bootleg European "shows".

[quote="Johnhk":gj2l8sen]If you sub this Soudou, I hope you’re gonna make a single file for all the parts together, like the "original" we probably all have ;) Thank you all for your work.[/quote:gj2l8sen]

Yeah could do, if subbing finishes on part 1 first (not sure if it will) it may come in parts, but after all is done combining the two should be possible.

Thank you. :)

I wonder what happened to Tanaka. The arrow was pointing at something but I couldn’t make it out.

Thank you very much. :clap: :clap: :clap: