Episode #1396 (2018.03.11) Silent Library 9

This time’s guest player is Yoshihiko Hakamada. To welcome him, this week’s installment of the Silent Library features the largest amount of punishments yet. A parade of punishments one definitely doesn’t wake to take upon awaits.

I’m glad that they’re doing Silent Library again. Now let’s hope for Kiki and Absolutely Tasty :D

This will make my week. :mm:

Part 1
[hide:1dksxgmi]サイレント図書館 (前編)

https://mega.nz/#!3NtxzZYD

[img:1dksxgmi]https://i.imgur.com/SFpgwH8.jpg[/img:1dksxgmi]
[attachment=0:1dksxgmi]Gaki_180311_#1396_9th Silent Library (1).zip[/attachment:1dksxgmi][/hide:1dksxgmi]

The new silent library thank you Ernie san :bow:

ありがとございます Ernie-San! (o_ _)o

Thank you very much ErnieYoung san. :D

After watching it I realized something:

[spoiler:n4hwxgg0]I'm not sure if this is something that has already happen in the other Silent Library (I'd have to rewatch them carefully) but I could tell everysingle time who was gonna get punish (the skull card was extremely bend on the sides) and it kinda ruined it for me in some way cause I don't know if they did it on purpose to pre-set who's getting punished or it was just a coincidence (Matsumoto was laguhing everysingle time someone took that/those card as if he, the same as me, knew that/those card was the skull one). I hope i'm wrong. Did anyone else see the same?[/spoiler:n4hwxgg0]

P.S: I’m sorry if we’re not supposed to discuss the episode, let me know and i’ll delete the message.

Ernie san, thank you so much!

[spoiler:3jj0g6fi]I think some punish is pre-set too. Example, the last punish (change to hentai kamen).[/spoiler:3jj0g6fi]

[quote="Marxv1":pw7femg0]After watching it I realized something:

[spoiler:pw7femg0]I'm not sure if this is something that has already happen in the other Silent Library (I'd have to rewatch them carefully) but I could tell everysingle time who was gonna get punish (the skull card was extremely bend on the sides) and it kinda ruined it for me in some way cause I don't know if they did it on purpose to pre-set who's getting punished or it was just a coincidence (Matsumoto was laguhing everysingle time someone took that/those card as if he, the same as me, knew that/those card was the skull one). I hope i'm wrong. Did anyone else see the same?[/spoiler:pw7femg0]

P.S: I’m sorry if we’re not supposed to discuss the episode, let me know and i’ll delete the message.[/quote:pw7femg0]

[spoiler:pw7femg0]I didn't notice the card thing, but I sure felt like I already got spoiled on most of it due to the preview they show at the beginning.[/spoiler:pw7femg0]

[quote="Marxv1":foz5bl42]After watching it I realized something:

[spoiler:foz5bl42]I'm not sure if this is something that has already happen in the other Silent Library (I'd have to rewatch them carefully) but I could tell everysingle time who was gonna get punish (the skull card was extremely bend on the sides) and it kinda ruined it for me in some way cause I don't know if they did it on purpose to pre-set who's getting punished or it was just a coincidence (Matsumoto was laguhing everysingle time someone took that/those card as if he, the same as me, knew that/those card was the skull one). I hope i'm wrong. Did anyone else see the same?[/spoiler:foz5bl42]

P.S: I’m sorry if we’re not supposed to discuss the episode, let me know and i’ll delete the message.[/quote:foz5bl42]

Looks like its just a prop problem. I dont think the staff would make it very visible like that.
I watched the prev silent library, I didnt saw any tricks on the skull card

ありがとうございます Ernie san ! ^0^

[quote:2zl51eg4]Looks like its just a prop problem. I dont think the staff would make it very visible like that.
I watched the prev silent library, I didnt saw any tricks on the skull card[/quote:2zl51eg4]

Maybe you’re right. Yeah I’ve watched the whole Silent Library or at least the ones I have and I didn’t see anything like the new one.
[hide:2zl51eg4]I know that Gaki is like… 80/90% pre-set or scripted if you want, and 20/10% improvisation (which to be fair in my opinion their improvisation counts as 100% since its hilarious) but I thought that Silent Library feels the less necesary when it comes to pre-set[/hide:2zl51eg4]… but like you said it’s probably just a mistake they didn’t realize.

[quote:2zl51eg4]I didn’t notice the card thing, but I sure felt like I already got spoiled on most of it due to the preview they show at the beginning.[/quote:2zl51eg4]
Well to be fair they always show some. In the 8th one they showed like 4-5 in the "preview", this time were like 6 so they kinda always do it, tho like you i’d rather just get surprised. (its kinda like trailers nowdays they spoil everything :( )

I didn’t watch, but if it’s possible they might have "set" it because isn’t the guest some bigshot vet comedian? He probably shouldn’t be subject to some of the punishments I guess

Either way, now that we the viewers know about it, it sure spoils the fun.

Can you send me the password? Cheers

hi ernie san can i have the link for part 1 and 2 thank you :bow:

[quote="Marxv1":2z97x3gf]After watching it I realized something:

[spoiler:2z97x3gf]I'm not sure if this is something that has already happen in the other Silent Library (I'd have to rewatch them carefully) but I could tell everysingle time who was gonna get punish (the skull card was extremely bend on the sides) and it kinda ruined it for me in some way cause I don't know if they did it on purpose to pre-set who's getting punished or it was just a coincidence (Matsumoto was laguhing everysingle time someone took that/those card as if he, the same as me, knew that/those card was the skull one). I hope i'm wrong. Did anyone else see the same?[/spoiler:2z97x3gf]

P.S: I’m sorry if we’re not supposed to discuss the episode, let me know and i’ll delete the message.[/quote:2z97x3gf]

I’d say, [hide:2z97x3gf]Endo's[/hide:2z97x3gf] face expression after couple of hard-core punishments, tells me his (and everyone else’s) pain is genuine. He’s looking trashed. I didn’t spot anything fishy with the cards, though.
Of course, it might be some batsu’s are pre-set, but that does not invalidate the level of presented entertainment.
This silent-library was particularly funny. :lol: :bow:

Thanks for always posting Ernie, would love to have the password.

I’m new here, just saw this post, I’d love a password, thank you!