Episode #1268 2015.08.16 - Tamura Kenji Shichi Henge

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Back to an old favorite this week, with Tamura Kenji undertaking the Shichi Henge challenge. I've seen that his comedy is a little similar to Hosei's in the suberi/ijime-kyara style, so we'll see how that goes.

Speaking of Hosei, I notice that his Wikipedia page has gone through a very thorough clean-out. It's got accurate history, various trivia and everything now. Someone here have anything to do with it? :^)

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21842896.html
今週のガキの使いは、たむらけんじ七変化!毎回獅子舞に変化しているたむらだが、今宵それを脱ぎ捨て七変化に挑む!打ち合わせの段階から「こんなにお笑いのことばかり考えたのは久しぶり」と言うくらい気合が入っていた模様で、歴代ベスト5には入りたいと高い目標を掲げる。内容も学生時代のエピソード、ダンス、ギャグ等、普段のたむけんからは想像できないラインナップでメンバーの反応や如何に!?そして目標額に届くのか!?
not a fan of this serie :(

Vatican wrote:
Speaking of Hosei, I notice that his Wikipedia page has gone through a very thorough clean-out. It's got accurate history, various trivia and everything now. Someone here have anything to do with it? :^)

By someone, you mena Soudou? :lol:
Image
andylau-fr wrote:
Vatican wrote:
Speaking of Hosei, I notice that his Wikipedia page has gone through a very thorough clean-out. It's got accurate history, various trivia and everything now. Someone here have anything to do with it? :^)

By someone, you mena Soudou? :lol:


Now why would you think that? ;)
But yeah, that was me. :rofl:
A long time back due to Wikipedia's strict biography page rules most of his content was removed, so it was looking sad and empty. I'm surprised so much has remained though, it was my first time doing any real Wiki editing so I figured lots wouldn't stick. :whew:
soudou wrote:

Now why would you think that? ;)
But yeah, that was me. :rofl:
A long time back due to Wikipedia's strict biography page rules most of his content was removed, so it was looking sad and empty. I'm surprised so much has remained though, it was my first time doing any real Wiki editing so I figured lots wouldn't stick. :whew:


his wiki is so amazing. ;) It has good sources so it's reliable. Great job Soudou-san! :clap:
Omg YES! One of my favorite Gaki segments. I will have the popcorn "pre" popped for this one! :clap:
たむらけんじ 七変化
https://mega.nz/#!2YFBHTCZ
Image
Gaki_150816_#1268_Tamura Kenji Shichi-henge.zip
Image
Matsumoto is a freaking hulk :lol:
Yamazaki Ichiban wrote:
Matsumoto is a freaking hulk :lol:

Super Saiyan Hitoshi, with the gold hair and all :D

As for the Shichi Henge itself, it was as expected for me, certainly not the greatest edition of Shichi Henge. TamuKen's antics are certainly more plausible when the others start making fun of him :D
Image
as expected from TamuKen. It is only funny when you tease him haha..i think matsumoto just laugh because tamuken's gags are lame hahaha
That tank top is ridculous, Matsumoto is literally a male porn star at this point.
11 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests