Pizza (Sub files now available)

36 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi all.
Yes, I got my butt in gear and started subbing again.

As always, please see my blogpage to learn a thing or two about these clips.
http://www.shibatabread.com/2010/10/subbed-gaki-no-tsukai-absolutely-tasety.html

Youtube has deleted the post, but the sub file is now available under "FAQ" on my blogpage.
Thank you,

Enjoy,

s
OMG. You are the best!

My favourite series :inlove:
i love you :D
will you release .ass file?
Mode99Rox YouTube Account, havent uploaded any videos but in some weeks uploading Hotel Men Sub Spanish.
<3 Thank you :3
Will you release a download?
Made my day, thank you so much ShibataBread! I watched it at the dawn of the day and it was alllllll gooooood
Another 20 minutes of laughter. Thanks, Shibata!
Thank you so much shibata!

Looking forward to the .ass file if you plan on releasing it!
Thank you thank you so much! I absolutely ADORE your website because not only do you have the BEST color-coded subs out of anyone out there but you give us a little Japanese history lessons on the side. So not only can we know what they are saying but we can also understand more of what is so funny. Thank you for your hard work!
im very curious to try the frisk pizza. everytime i see an unpleasant reaction, i always think "i want to try that". does that mean im crazy? :drunk:
Dammn Ryo, you should get an automatic gearbox for your ass, because this is Golden=D!
Ezoghoul wrote:
im very curious to try the frisk pizza. everytime i see an unpleasant reaction, i always think "i want to try that". does that mean im crazy? :drunk:

Glad to know that I have someone who has the same thought as mine :wasntme:
Thank's alot, ShibataBread!
thx a lot Shibata ;)
Concerning Hamada's Tamagokake gohan pizza, what is Doria?
MinorInfection wrote:
Concerning Hamada's Tamagokake gohan pizza, what is Doria?

It's a Japanese-style rice gratins.
Gaki no Tsukai en français !
http://www.dailymotion.com/hotarubi
Very nice yet again. I'm also eagerly awaiting the .ass file.
36 posts Page 1 of 3