Pizza (Sub files now available)

Hi all.
Yes, I got my butt in gear and started subbing again.

As always, please see my blogpage to learn a thing or two about these clips.
[url:3p01iuqq]http://www.shibatabread.com/2010/10/subbed-gaki-no-tsukai-absolutely-tasety.html[/url:3p01iuqq]

Youtube has deleted the post, but the sub file is now available under "FAQ" on my blogpage.
Thank you,

Enjoy,

s

OMG. You are the best!

My favourite series :inlove:

i love you :D
will you release .ass file?

<3 Thank you :3
Will you release a download?

Made my day, thank you so much ShibataBread! I watched it at the dawn of the day and it was alllllll gooooood

Another 20 minutes of laughter. Thanks, Shibata!

Thank you so much shibata!

Looking forward to the .ass file if you plan on releasing it!

Thank you thank you so much! I absolutely ADORE your website because not only do you have the BEST color-coded subs out of anyone out there but you give us a little Japanese history lessons on the side. So not only can we know what they are saying but we can also understand more of what is so funny. Thank you for your hard work!

im very curious to try the frisk pizza. everytime i see an unpleasant reaction, i always think "i want to try that". does that mean im crazy? :drunk:

Dammn Ryo, you should get an automatic gearbox for your ass, because this is Golden=D!

[quote="Ezoghoul":hjxtn09j]im very curious to try the frisk pizza. everytime i see an unpleasant reaction, i always think "i want to try that". does that mean im crazy? :drunk:[/quote:hjxtn09j]

Glad to know that I have someone who has the same thought as mine :wasntme:
Thank’s alot, ShibataBread!

thx a lot Shibata ;)

Concerning Hamada’s Tamagokake gohan pizza, what is Doria?

[quote="MinorInfection":1p8lpdwd]Concerning Hamada’s Tamagokake gohan pizza, what is Doria?[/quote:1p8lpdwd]
It’s a Japanese-style rice gratins.

Very nice yet again. I’m also eagerly awaiting the .ass file.

I’m having a bad day today but when I stumble upon this video… I feel REJOICE!!! Thanks so much Shibatta… U r the sunshine that just bright my life… hohohoho… :lol:

any news of a sub file? Sorry to be a bother but my internet here is really bad and youtube barely works properly. I already have the video and the subfile isn’t more that a few kbs so that’s perfect for me. Looking forward to it if anyone is kind enough to release it.

Thanks and apologies again

Thanks! Always nice to have these things subtitles :rock:

[quote="Revolute":3onl7ovo]I’m also eagerly awaiting the .ass file.[/quote:3onl7ovo]
This. I prefer watching from a downloaded file so I need that subtitle file.

[quote="Lebon14":1wnaz97o][quote="Revolute":1wnaz97o]I’m also eagerly awaiting the .ass file.[/quote:1wnaz97o]
This. I prefer watching from a downloaded file so I need that subtitle file.[/quote:1wnaz97o]
Same here, but I don’t think shibatabread is releasing the files anymore. If he was I’m sure he would have by now. It’s a shame we have to watch in youtube quality